• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

-={ Pimlico's Panerai Super Reps Recommendation }=-

lvyelion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/13
Added reputation. :laugh: I've been looking for such a thread for a long time but I think that 388, 448 and 622 should be on the list. They are super reps for sure. :thumbup:

no they are not. there is a standard for super reps, please stick to it:greedy:

Limztf

13/10/12
I'm amazed that The Pam section is running away with the best maintained brand thread (if there was ever such an award)!

I may be mistaken, but where's the 292 without the pig? Isn't it super rep status too?

Imagination beyond imagination

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
Great cliff notes version of the PAM Guide. You list the 411 as your favorite, but only the case back is different for the 411-420 models. Choosing one over the other is purely a matter of taste. There are discussions on which back is best, but I feel this part is very subjective. Thanks for putting this together.

Thanks for the feedback!

However my favorite is the PAM 441 nor the PAM 411!

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
[/COLOR]
Hi shewie,

Do you have any data showing the super rep status of the PAM 568 and PAM 388?
@ALE7575 considered 586Q as a Super Rep in one of the recent posts because of closed case back.
With naked eye You just can't make a judgement if this is 12h GMT nor 24h. In overall this watch is gen like.

Actually we can't find the review of the watch itself on RWI so I'll provide some pictures tomorrow for discussion and final thoughts in seperated topic.
Or I'll send them directly to ALE to make an update of the Guide.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
@ALE7575 considered 586Q as a Super Rep in one of the recent posts because of closed case back.
With naked eye You just can't make a judgement if this is 12h GMT nor 24h. In overall this watch is gen like.

Actually we can't find the review of the watch itself on RWI so I'll provide some pictures tomorrow for discussion and final thoughts in seperated topic.

As the OP stated in his first post, the list above is made extracting the watches classified as super reps in ALE's guide. Since ALE needs some time to update the guide, the list posted here may not include newer models or releases.

OP, this is a very useful thread, thank you for that. Now we have a ready made reply for those asking "what's the most accurate PAM rep?" :)

Nick1980

13/2/14
Now we have a ready made reply for those asking "what's the most accurate PAM rep?" :)

Actually, we've had it already - the ALE's Guide is very, very useful.

But most of newbies don't make an effort to read it ).

So, this thread helps them not to ask the 'who has the best PAM'-questions.

OP, well done! )

centrum

27/7/14
Great post! But I will tell you this to whomever looking for a Panerai replica. Many other PAMs that are not listed on the list still are very darn close to gens.

Watch-er

17/7/14
Thanks for the feedback!

However my favorite is the PAM 441 nor the PAM 411!

=========================================================
Please note that this is my personal opinion and doesn't represent that other choices are incorrect! After all this is all about personal opinion.

If you're brand new to replicas and want "the best Panerai," just start with the PAM 411. They're beautiful, well made, great A6497 movement, and they're easy to find through a trusted dealer (TD). Don't worry, within a couple of months you'll want to buy another Panerai anyway. They're addictive!

Got it - then you have a small typo in your post as it states PAM 411. Not a big deal, nothing a quick edit cant fix. Thanks again for putting this together.

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15

I looked on RWI and couldn't find ALE's post regarding the PAM 586 as well. For now I will leave it off the summary.