• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW (gen) PAM605 - 372 with GREY dial!

Chel

19/8/14
So whoever is reading this .... whoever have impact or influence in the factory and the works ... PLEASE:

1) darken the dial and lume just a little bit to come close to the gen
2) add the FIRENZE on the dial
3) maybe have the sunburst effect a bit more pronounced

All in all some easy tasks and I am looking forward to receive this piece ... unfortunately I fear it will be after my holidays :(

Dr. Theo

+ 1

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
So whoever is reading this .... whoever have impact or influence in the factory and the works ... PLEASE:

1) darken the dial and lume just a little bit to come close to the gen
2) add the FIRENZE on the dial
3) maybe have the sunburst effect a bit more pronounced

All in all some easy tasks and I am looking forward to receive this piece ... unfortunately I fear it will be after my holidays :(

Dr. Theo

1) The dial doesn't need to be darkened, it looks like my gen under same kind of lightning, this dial is not dark at all. Regarding the lume color, it's really hard to tell if wrong or not, but on these pics, it's ok.

2) The "Firenze" logo will be added, obviously, this was just a dial color/sunburst effect test.

3) The sunburst effect is really light on the gen, but, as said, all gen pictures enhance this sunburst effect, and it seems more pronouncend, but once again, it looks ok for me.

Just my 2 cents,

Evora

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
I will get one to make some comparison pictures side by side with gen to confirm/modify ;)

Pamwatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/14
Belgium
Thank you Evora for helping the community to get a decent rep of this stunning watch. I would prefer it largely over the 372. That dial is unique. What colour of strap would you pick? Brown? Grey?

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
Many thanks for your kind words ;)

Regarding the strap, I went to Simona to have different options, but it's really hard to find the right leather tint.
Untill now, I keep the OEM brownish grey Asso strap fitted. I tried many straps, but came back to this OEM dark grey asso.

But the most matching strap fitted was the Peter Gunny Cailtin5. Personnally, the best option should be something like a Caitlin3 (padded and more classy stitiching than other Cailtin) made of the Caitlin5 leather :p

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Good to see a member with the gen ... that will help a lot, thx.

Dr. Theo

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
Little personnal advice.... Wait for the "other maker" version before making your choice ;)

Evora

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
[MENTION=74306]Evora[/MENTION], would you mind giving us a hint if a factory is working on this model using your pics ? Cheers ;)

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
Yes, anotHer Factory ( :whistling: ) is working on this PAM605, based on my gen pics.

I hope to have a sample from this maker to make vs gen comparison pictures to confirm before official release ;)

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Yes, anotHer Factory ( :whistling: ) is working on this PAM605, based on my gen pics.

I hope to have a sample from this maker to make vs gen comparison pictures to confirm before official release ;)

Great !!!!

D

d4m.test

YEAH!!! Hopefully tHat factory will use superclone movement with correct engraving depth and perfect color

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
NEW (gen) PAM605 - 372 with BLUE dial!

It's unusual tHat tHat factory also making a P3000 pam. I wonder wHicH movement tHey'll use. Hopefully not a 6497...

[emoji11]

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

daniel10n

17/3/15
I meant the color of the dial. See my above post lol

Anywaaaay. Another factory? Does it start with an N and end with a B? I'm so freaking excited.

aaaaaaaaand....I need a coffee lol. I should [H]ave read that better.