• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

replica on ebay,

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
How can someone not see this is probs as fake as it could be....

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
Hahaha "the watch is new only WARE it once"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I guess we need more people to report it. It's up to 3700 now. Unbelievable.

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
It's amazing just how little homework a buyer would have to do in order to tell that this watch is crap.....and instead they blindly bid thousands of dollars.

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
Omg, it's up to $13k?!!! How stupid can people be........this stupid

HaydenM

Known Member
26/10/14
How can the bidding be up so high, it's one of the worst fakes I have ever seen

egroegart

1/7/13
I have no idea. most of the bidders have zero or 1 feedback score too. so who knows. It says it's sold now. So now what if it actually did sell and someone gets it and figures out once they receive it that it's a bad replica? Do they have any recourse?

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
I have no idea. most of the bidders have zero or 1 feedback score too. so who knows. It says it's sold now. So now what if it actually did sell and someone gets it and figures out once they receive it that it's a bad replica? Do they have any recourse?

Yes, the buyer would be protected by the money back guarantee. There is a provision in it for counterfeit items.

egroegart

1/7/13
ok, that's good. It seems like a waste of time lately to report them because they haven't been removing them.

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
EBay has become a "laundromat" for $$. There are a lot of listings like this, not just watches. If you search some hot items like cell phones or game consoles, and sort by sold, then highest price, you will see so many listings that are way over priced and don't make any sense.

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
It's been removed! Hurray!

I also thought about creating a dummy account just to outbid everyone else.