• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai PAM356 O Luminor Daylight "Dirty Dial" Wrist Shot :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
4a4u7yta.jpg

Not bad huh ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
Looks really nice!

CG looks superb and dial looks good too. Difficult to judge by just one pic of a wristshot but it looks pretty good IMHO.

Here's a GEN wristshot to compare:

PAM356.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks really nice!

CG looks superb and dial looks good too. Difficult to judge by just one pic of a wristshot but it looks pretty good IMHO.

Here's a GEN wristshot to compare:

PAM356.jpg

Haha I was trying to take a same shot as yours today but the traffic was bad and had no chance :(

It is only a sample, final release date is not confirmed yet.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
BTW it is replicated from a gen PAM356 so it is very very very close to gen :)

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Some Rodico can clean it up :p

Looks great, I would love to get me one of these.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Firstly WELCOME Angus to our PAM Section

You are one of the big assets in our hobby and your opinión and news are always appreciated.

Concerning the watch I think it will be a success because is one of the smarter chronos of Panerai. People looking for a less technical or jumbled chrono will find with PAM 356 what they are searching.

And the sample looks awesome in accuracy
Thanks and Congrats

ALE

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
OH MY GOD!!

without a doubt the nicest pam chrono I can think of, and we are getting a NICE version of it....oh my :wub:

thank for the update angus!!

Klockis

Renowned Member
5/5/10
Great news Angus!
A7753 and made by Noob. Could not ask for more.
One of the few Panerai chronos i like, bring it on my friend ;)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Haha I was trying to take a same shot as yours today but the traffic was bad and had no chance :(

It is only a sample, final release date is not confirmed yet.

You should wear a blue long sleeved shirt and change the date to 18 to complete the combo, Angus. :) I must say, these were one of the few PAM chronograph watches that I was planning to pick up but never did. I now know why, Noob was sending me subliminal messages. :lol:

Hopefully, the price does not skyrocket as the movement isn't a big change (from A7750 to A7753) which would eliminate the single biggest flaw on this rep (the non-functioning date changer @10). Some more shots would be nice so we can see if there are any minor things the maker can still change and improve, although you mentioned that Noob used a gen sample for this watch. For example, we can't see the fine brushing on the case and bezel on that picture.

Anyway, you've convinced me that the PAM359 I just got from you won't be the last dirty dial PAM I'm getting. ;)

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
Would be great to see side by side shots of the finished rep alongside the gen.

Sparkitekt

Horology Curious
11/7/12
I only noticed two things:
-The date appears much more sunken in the gen.
-The subdials also appear as if they're recessed further into the dial on the genuine than the rep.
It's barely discernible.
I'd love to own this watch!!

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I just want to know...how many reps do YOU own Angus?!

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
This looks very very promising..looks like i have to get my first Pam chrono soon.. :D

PANERA

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/06
Fist look subdialsappear as if they're recessed further into the dial on the genuine than the rep

Xtian

Renowned Member
13/4/12
I only noticed two things:
-The date appears much more sunken in the gen.
-The subdials also appear as if they're recessed further into the dial on the genuine than the rep.
It's barely discernible.
I'd love to own this watch!!

Fist look subdialsappear as if they're recessed further into the dial on the genuine than the rep

Could very well be just the lighting and the angle of the shots taken. Although chrono hand seem darker on the rep than the gen..