• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
I received a couple of Montblanc pens in the mail today, very nicely made and they came with 4 free refills. I've never felt the heft of a real one but these feel great. They'll make good stocking stuffers at Christmas!!

The pens look amazing, im waiting on mine, im getting that all silver colored one, was thinking about the black with silver cap one you also have, Iooks really nice

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Think im gonna pull the trigger on this. Its a quartz and has a few other tells like the dial but for $83 shipped EMS I am cool with it. This is the photo i received from seller. The listing also has 3 reviews that confirm my feeling on it

Suncoast

29/6/12
How long did it take for the pens to arrive? Still waiting after 6 weeks. ..

I ordered on April 5th and they arrived today from a seller named Anna Huang of the AA pen store. Yours should be here soon as well seeing as we're both on the West Coast.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
[MENTION=15364]If you see Kay[/MENTION] - which seller did you order from. Have you tried reaching out to them yet?

If you see Kay

26/1/09
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

I ordered my pen from Betty something or another. . .
Sorry the Chinese last name eludes me. Maybe Betty Hua or something.

Anyways I got one pair of Prada glasses and a mb wallet today from two other sellers. I'll post up on the non watch aliexpress thread as I think this is the watch thread for AE.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
I ordered my pen from Betty something or another. . .
Sorry the Chinese last name eludes me. Maybe Betty Hua or something.

Anyways I got one pair of Prada glasses and a mb wallet today from two other sellers. I'll post up on the non watch aliexpress thread as I think this is the watch thread for AE.

Is there a non watch AE thread here at RWI? Haven't heard lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chickenflex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/13
Tissot watches from the seller "Diamondtime" are also a home run. Got my PRS516 chrono the other day and I'm pretty sure it's a gen that didn't pass the QC (date slightly off centre). It has an ETA quartz like the gen.

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
Tissot watches from the seller "Diamondtime" are also a home run. Got my PRS516 chrono the other day and I'm pretty sure it's a gen that didn't pass the QC (date slightly off centre). It has an ETA quartz like the gen.
Can you PM the link

lolimsoasd

6/1/15
Are posting the links here forbidden or why can't I see any? This is a nice thread but I can't find those products from alie...

Ruski91

12/10/12

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13

Pics or it never happened :D

You guys make me want to try one of these Tissot :) lokoking at veloci-t now.

BTW, have someone seen a Tissot Seastar for less than $150-200? Really like the design

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Just placed an order for the Oris Williams watch I have been searching for. Paid $94 which included e-packet shipping for an additional $10. Def my preferred shipping and usually pretty fast. The watch has a 21j. I took a shot on this without seeing the QC photo's 1st but for the money im cool with it. The only other store that has one (not the one I preferred) was TS watches discount site. Will get some photo's up soon unless I get some QC photo's before hand

This is what I am waiting for.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Just placed an order for the Oris Williams watch I have been searching for. Paid $94 which included e-packet shipping for an additional $10. Def my preferred shipping and usually pretty fast. The watch has a 21j. I took a shot on this without seeing the QC photo's 1st but for the money im cool with it. The only other store that has one (not the one I preferred) was TS watches discount site. Will get some photo's up soon unless I get some QC photo's before hand

Are you guys talking about TS-watchstation.net? I think the prices there the same as other dealers have.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Are you guys talking about TS-watchstation.net? I think the prices there the same as other dealers have.

No there is a discount site as well. I stumbled on it on the tswatchltd.com site. It has a lot of the same stuff but then a bunch of lower end watches for $80 to $108 and then a bit more. I found that they have more there. I contacted the sales team and they confirmed a few Oris watches I did not see on the regular site but saw on the discount site. Dont get discouraged when u open up say the Pam section and see higher prices. Check out every brand and you will find some good stuff for great prices.

http://www.ts-watchstation.net/

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
No there is a discount site as well. I stumbled on it on the tswatchltd.com site. It has a lot of the same stuff but then a bunch of lower end watches for $80 to $108 and then a bit more. I found that they have more there. I contacted the sales team and they confirmed a few Oris watches I did not see on the regular site but saw on the discount site.

http://www.ts-watchstation.net/

Maybe for cheapie yes, but for some better reps (for example V6 Omegas prices are even higher than from other TDs)

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Correct! The discount sites benefits are strictly cheapies. Thats why i brought it up in the AE section as a alternative to it

makyow

2/4/15
Guys don't know if this is the right section. but i've been checking AE for days now. i was actually looking for a ss bracelet for omega PO. you think the $40.00 reps over there will have a similar finish on their bracelet with our TD's here?

for not to be Off topic. i did order a gucci belt from one of the sellers there and unfortunately, seller kept on promising shipping it but never did. (he has tons feedback) guess it's really a hit or miss ordering from AE.

TIA

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
That's a great looking watch. I hope it lives up to expectations.

This is what I am waiting for.