• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Little Prince?

ianm

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/10
Certainly quite a few differences in the two dials when you look closely. The hand size looks better on the new one but the 12 o'clock triangle looks too small and the 3 o'clock pointer looks too close to the 3 o'clock marker compared to gen. The sunburst effect does look more defined on the new one. A combination of the two dials would be the way to go it seems. So as usual some good news and some not so good. Sounds like the rep business!

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
TBH i can tell the differences much.

- Triangle seems smaller.
- Indices on the 3/6/9 seem smaller
- Blue Sunburst looks better on the new one.

The rest looks the same. LOL

Which 1 should i get.........hmmmmm

c888

10/3/12
when compared to the gen, looks like the v6f dial is more correct, as to the triangle size and the 3/6/9 indices.
but the sunburst effect does look better on the new version.

UP V6f - Down New
pilot-chrono-377706-le-petit-prince-v6f-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750.jpg
pilot-chrono-377706-le-petit-prince-blue-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750.jpg

gen:

IW3777a.jpg

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
I'll try the new one. Doesnt hurt. I'll do a side by side with the old one as well as I've given the v6 to my best mate.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
On tapatalk it's l vs. r.

Right pic looks like date window position is more accurate as well as edges. 3,6,9 indice look thinner and closer to gen.

Fonts on 7 and 5 are different between 2 reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhc22

26/11/11
Interesting and it will hard to tell on the dial colour until someone can do a side by side.
I think the triangle at 12 and the date triangle are better on the first version. Also to me the printing on the V6F is quite a bit better. The sub dial printing on the new one looks thicker and not so fine like the gen.

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
For you who have the V6 PP, does the crown has a little play when you adjust the time? I never had this kind of feelings on my normal 3777, both are V6

karone76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/15
For you who have the V6 PP, does the crown has a little play when you adjust the time? I never had this kind of feelings on my normal 3777, both are V6

Hi Stealthy, do you mean it seems too loose when adjust the time? Mine yes .

kl1973

4/1/15
Movement deco different for the 2 versions

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
Hi Stealthy, do you mean it seems too loose when adjust the time? Mine yes .

Yes mate, maybe that's the right word....it felt too loose so that the minute hand will move only with the slightest touch to the crown....

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Yes, but that's an optical illusion. They are identical in diameter.

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
Ryan confirm the new version from no name Factory. Maybe is a new factory trying to establish it's position in the REP market.

However having speaking to TD and they told the V6F going to have version 2 as well (possibly some improvement on Dial), not got QC yet but i will update once QC received. Comparison soon will follows.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
I decided not to order new Fac version due to fonts. Looks bland overall.

jg1281

7/1/15
Dial colour still looks purple... I know im being a stupid snob about that but its important to me. Sigh... i want it, but not like this.