• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The NEW 44mm JF 3120 Movement! Pic inside

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
They should update the datewheel first and not the the movement with deco plates.

Sent from my iPhone 6

+1000 Datewheel, cyclops, hands and dial colours. These would be the best places to concentrate on improving. Deco plates, meh.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
I think the price wont increase so much for APs. Its getting dangerously high. If all APs gets close to $1k USD each with a unreliable movement I wont be buying thats for sure.

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
Once they get the date window further to the left I'll be buying the Offshores. Until then, will have to stick with non-chrono.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Once they get the date window further to the left I'll be buying the Offshores. Until then, will have to stick with non-chrono.

Well if your waiting for that you will be waiting a very very long time. Its technically impossible with a 7750 based movement.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Wonder how long it'll take them to move this to schumi, 2011 models, etc

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
According to that article it was written February 22 so why is this only news now?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I know there are so many updates to be made, but lets the honest if the movement was cloned, date wheel and everything else was fixed, there would be little reason to purchase a GEN which makes our expectations unrealistic, at least for now. This is the reason why it's a rep and all this faults won't be fixed immediately and might take time as little as you think they are. They are reps over the years have slightly improved in quality of materials used, so we've gotta at least be positive about that. I think it's an improvement , not a big one but I won't complain .... That's unless the prices go unreasonable high haha

c888

10/3/12
Looks nice like the deco plates on the ceramic diver. the movement plates were being talked about for a couple months now. I guess its finally finished.
I thought there was another fac working on a sort of clone movement with modified date window position.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Well if your waiting for that you will be waiting a very very long time. Its technically impossible with a 7750 based movement.

Actually it's not a big deal with a 7750 movement. But you need a other DW with the numbers printed a big to the left. That will not fix the DW problem for 100% but for 90% and very close to the gen date position. BUT you need a bit development and motivation to do that. And we know....Chinese rep makers don't have both.

Sent from my iPhone 6

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
So letme get this straight- If I order a new JF 44 - say the ceramic, then it will come with this plate mod? Or does this start and limited to the upcoming GP which is not technically a 44?

c888

10/3/12
From what I've read, it seems it'll be first in the GP's.
I assume that the other models will be updated eventually. Its like the Pam's most of the models with clear case backs have deco plates.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Aha, that Platinum edition looks nice .... the blue color looks way closer to gen now, that movement mimic-plates are a nice feature as well. But yet again, a dangerous pre-order release .... I learned my lesson hard and wont play bank to finance their business upfront.
Waiting for the most interesting GP anyway .... the Full Forged Carbon!

Anyone doing a new thread please?
Dr. Theo

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
So letme get this straight- If I order a new JF 44 - say the ceramic, then it will come with this plate mod? Or does this start and limited to the upcoming GP which is not technically a 44?

It would actually be nice to look at on the 44mm Panda, reliability aside haha

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Hmm interesting. Still though, would be nice to see the 3120 cloned. Maybe by the time i get back into APs that will be a thing

deegrey456

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/12
they need Noobs cloned center screw if they are going to go this far to clone backplanes. Unfinished.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I know this is another debate in another thread.. But 800usd for a rep... Jesus

Unfortunately the GP grand prix has always been the most expensive AP rep , I guess due to the complexity of the structure and parts.. To be honest there was a point on Angus the old version with the poor carbon parts was actually listed for more than 800usd and I think people still did buy it for some reason. So even though the price isn't justified it was expected as there are some slight improvements .... I just hope maybe they take the price down a bit haha

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
I know this is another debate in another thread.. But 800usd for a rep... Jesus

+5000000

800usd just for the SS model is ridiculous. Add another 50-80 bucks for the gold one and another 120 for the eventual FC release, and we'll start seeing thousand dollar reps in the very near future. *deadhorse*