• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I've been lurking around here for sometime and have learned quite a lot about these magnificent movements. I would like to submit my application for membership into this esteemed club with a photo of my trifecta. Looking to add a 4th soon. Haven't made up my mind, but I'm leaning to a Hublot skeleton.

038f4a19b68df5f5d252eefd03a5af4a.jpg

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
thanks flyingdutchman!
just wondering, has anyone of you tried to change to 2AR xtal or the AR is already good?

zeroonea

Horology Curious
10/4/15
I want to buy a tourbillon watch for under $500, anyone know any brand and dealer sell it?

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Try Ryan/Intime. I believe he's got a few Breguet under $500.

elloello

13/3/14
U.K.
Come to think about it any of you know any tourbys which would work for a women? obviously it needs to be smaller case sizes for her :daydreaming:

alantang458

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/13
On my wishlist. tell us how the rose gold plating lasts!! im undecided on the SS version or the RG version, RG defo looks nicer but SS appearance will last longer!

are you going to change the strap or stay with it?

elloello

13/3/14
U.K.
Hi I'm changing the strap on the RG to a brown strap in due course the stainless steel already has a good high quality strap on it luckily it's a nice grey colour but meight get a black at some point to switch it up a bit, oh yeah the RG plating is thick I did a light polish yersterday so dont let that put you off however I do understand your point I was thinking the same before I actually got it in my hands