• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Really no good service

Apple1981

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/15
Hi everybody,

i am writing with a different account because Narikaa ask to the Administrator to this forum to lock my original account.
I bought a Submariner Green 2/3 weeks ago, after I paid he sent me(the next day) my watch!!!
After 1 week I received my Sub but there was a problem, the watch was defective:

1) Problem to the paint on the dial( bottom right, you can see to the picture)
2) Dust on the dial

I sent as soon as I could the picture and he answered that was impossible to see anything(image quality non good....he said) and he ask me to send to him the watch at my expense!!!
He sent the Sub ruined and he also wanted me to pay the shipping costs for his mistake....
After a lot of "email" I asked to him to send me another one as soon as possible because I was leave Italy soon and I sent to him an ultimatum: i will send the watch and you will send the new Sub in the same days!!!!
I went the next day to the poste office and I sent the package and i sent a new email to him that was his turn now.... He refound me and He said:" I don't accept deadline"
I replied to his e-mail and I wrote to him that you need to refound also the shipment cost for sent back the Sub ( I received the bad Submarine and I need also to pay the shipment costs.....it' s crazy)
I called the poste office and I stopped the shipment...
If he want his defective watch, he need to pay me the shipment costs!!!! I promised to him that I would write this review

This Dealer don't have any respect for the client...I ask him only to send me as soon as possible another watch!!!
I don't threaten anyone...i repeat, he was his fault not my!!!!

I want to apologize for my English!

Antonio

Image :
http://s4.postimg.org/i496djfct/prova.jpg

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
mr antonio275, reg gave you a refund and you went to collect the suppose to be returned watch and keep it?
threats and ultimatum?

you can present your case here in the brig.

Apple1981

INMATE
22/3/15
Mr tt88, i need to send me the money for the shipping cost!!! Why I need to pay for his mistake?

Apple1981

INMATE
22/3/15
Sorry.....
Mr tt88, Why I need to pay for shipping cost? Why I need to pay for his mistake?

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
You are such a piece of shit. You got a refund and you still stopped he shipment? You obviously didn't read the rules, ALL TDS state that shipping costs are non refundable.

Apple1981

INMATE
22/3/15
Retina...who do you think you are!!!!! I got refund but i need to send me also the money for return is piece of shit watch!!!!! His watch is on the garbage now!!!! I can't use...

P.S. Your are piece of shit!!!!

logistic

1/12/14
Seems like you were the one with the bad service. Making threats to a TD who tried to work with you geeze. :frusty:

tumblr_mew31xoU5G1rfq0ndo1_500.jpg

logistic

1/12/14
Retina...who do you think you are!!!!! I got refund but i need to send me also the money for return is piece of shit watch!!!!! His watch is on the garbage now!!!! I can't use...

Lol you sound like the first inmate here:
I threw it in the garbage. You guys are a bunch of fuckbags.

And its in not on...unless you layed it on top of the trash then you would be correct.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12

I guess you are a thief now on top of being an ass.
As soon as the TD refunded the watch,the watch was the TD's property.
If you threw it out,you have stolen the watch!

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14

We can do this the easy way or the hard way mate. Seriously, you got your money back and it's your turn now and ship the watch back to the TD. If not.... Well, your choice, your stupidity. ;)

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Guarda Antonio, qui non è Amazon. La regola è che se restituisci un orologio paghi la spedizione, è così per tutti quindi non vedo perché tu debba essere un'eccezione.
Se ti fossi preso la briga di leggere un po' prima di comprare conosceresti questa ed altre regole, sapresti anche che i problemi per chi non le rispetta non si limitano ad essere bannati dal forum, soprattutto se hai un orologio che ti è già stato rimborsato.
Fidati, meglio spendere 8 euro.

Look Antonio, this is not Amazon. Rule says if you ship back a watch, you pay for shipping. It's the same for all of us so I don't see why you should be an exception.
If you had read some more, you would have known this and other rules. You would have also known that the problems for those who break them are not limited to being banned from here, especially when you're holding a watch that has been already refunded.
Trust me, you better spend those 8 euros and ship the watch.

tkhiem

Known Member
25/2/14
Antonio, i can undersrand your frustration. Things didnt go as planned, shit happened, but one thing I know for sure: no one involved in this matter wanted for those things to happen. It was unexpected and yet reg might not have been friendly or what not when communicating with you, he gave you a solution: a refund. Believe me i have seen worse and a refund is almost the best solution in this case.
When no one wants this to happen, we each need to compromise a bit and work with each other to resolve the problem. He sent you the refund, why dont you do him a favour spend a few bucks to send the watch back to him? I mean he could just throw that watch away or send it for repair which would cost him a bit more money etc. so, do each other a favour send the watch back, it doesn't cost that much does it? Hes a long standing (probably many years before you and I even thought about rep watches) trusted dealer do you think he just gonna rip you off and ruin the trust of the whole community?