• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Released GMT Master II v2

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
It's near impossible to get noob parts but good luck.

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
Hey if anyone intetested in noob parts give me a shout. Once I get my noob dial back. I'll have crown, dial and bezel assembly for sale. I have the rep assembly with me. Just not the dial and crown

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Do you think the new insert would fit on the original Noob V2 from 2008? I'm still wearing my original GMTIIC. I PM'd Angus over on RG about buying just the insert, but he isn't sure if it will fit since mine is so old. He says it is a risk and might not work out. Just wondering your thoughts.

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
Honestly Im not sure. Probably since it's gen construction it won't. Worst case scenario is too glue it.

joki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/14
Hey if anyone intetested in noob parts give me a shout. Once I get my noob dial back. I'll have crown, dial and bezel assembly for sale. I have the rep assembly with me. Just not the dial and crown
Can you sell me a sub V5 bezel?

alibo70

3/2/07
Just received my QC pics from PT. My concerns are the datewheel and bottom right of SEL. Please advise. Thanks.

alibo70

3/2/07
Here is the pics from the second watch. Rehaut engraving is once again off. If you all say accept it, I will. Thanks again.

the massakretor

23/8/13
Here is the pics from the second watch. Rehaut engraving is once again off. If you all say accept it, I will. Thanks again.

It is not bad. The rehaut is a very very easy and inexpensive fix if bothers you. But is not always centered also on gen. SEl looks ok, the datewheel It's difficult to tell, but surely not too off like the first one. SEL and dw are two issues difficult to fix, keep in mind. Rehaut is very very easy, for free or few dollars by any watchsmith.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Yes please share real world pics and wristies. Here are a couple of pics of my original Noob V2 insert. I tried to capture the sunlight reflecting on the insert numbers. They sparkle in the right light. Keep in mind this is stock from 2008. Do the new inserts do this?
16fbd57741f794617cc852e026ebd386.jpg

9dd8a571337fbd9cf931e94c9fcbe42c.jpg

Pamtastic

Renowned Member
31/1/13
I just received qc pics of mine. The dw and SEL look good but the rehaut is just slightly off (crown@12 is slightly left of the marker).
Is it worth rejecting the watch for this? I know gens have this too from time to time, but just wondering if it's worth rejecting the watch outright for this or not?