• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what is going on here?

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I've been away for a day or two and the site looks completely different. The background is white and no chat box. I don't see any messages about a change being made either anywhere. Are we under construction maybe? Sorry if I missed it but I've been searching around. I hope I can turn it back to the black background

egroegart

1/7/13
Never mind. I think it was just my phone. Whew. I did not like that set up at all. Got it sorted now. Carry on. I'm a dope. Lol

mikeski1

Known Member
10/8/13
Its on my phone now too I don't like it at all I want the old one back but don't know how to.

mikeski1

Known Member
10/8/13
Well I requested desk top site and its back to normal. Still don't know why it changed

JAFO

16/10/13
Never changed for me. But I don't use tapaterd - maybe that was it?

mikeski1

Known Member
10/8/13
No I don't even know how to use tapatalk or whatever I downloaded it months ago but it was just to damn confusing just using the browser on my phone

JAFO

16/10/13
No I don't even know how to use tapatalk or whatever I downloaded it months ago but it was just to damn confusing just using the browser on my phone

Well, I don't know then. Honestly I didn't see a change on my iphone 6.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
You just have to click "desktop site" or similar at the bottom of the page.
I read they upgraded the servers yesterday or the day before, maybe that's the cause of the change

Ruski91

12/10/12
Same here - happened last night. Clicked on full site or something along those lines after selecting the menue on the top right and it brought me right back to the normal view.

egroegart

1/7/13
Yes. That's exactly what I did. I finally scrolled down and saw a box that said "view whole site". I clicked on that and it went back to normal. Thank goodness.

adamweby

28/8/12
CONUS
im not sure what caused the change. all your setting are saved under your username. the board is actually quite customizable. I turned off the chatbox so that page would load faster and I was surprised when I saw all the settings you can adjust.

Resistor

9/11/14
The only time I ever see the desktop site is when registering at a new forum. 99% of my browsing is done through the mobile Tapatalk app...the older, non-shtty version. I turn off avatars, sigs, and all the garbage and just read the posts/look at the pics!