• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Grand Prix Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Oh they'll pump everything out before CNY. Let's see. ;)

Lol I doubt all 3 at once, but if they have the red dial version and case done, the other 2 are piece of cake lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Will it be another 'preorder' that will 'ship' before cny but only delivered on May..?

RWI650

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/13
Am I the only one that thinks Chinese don't know their colors? Red dial looks pink

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
I am ready aswell ...gosh this is going to be an expensive month!

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Ooooooohhhh i have been waiting for the GP re-issue for the longest time! Game on!

I am a watch addict

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Please, please, please .... add the metallic effect! If the watch will be just a re-release of the previous (wrong) colored version ... meehh.

But if this gets dark-red-metallic dial, I am in for the FC version!

Dr. Theo

Maxsky

6/3/12
Not sure if I missed something but the subdial at 12' seems to have the wrong color.
Black instead of metallic grey...??

n1smo

Known Member
5/12/14
Don't even bother to judge the red color.

Red color is very hard to photograph, its basically impossible to judge red color by a photo, especially once an additional light source like flash or fluo light comes into play.
You will have to trust the chinese here, or not :p

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Zorro gonna be a busy Man :hehehe:

I hope they do the movement plates and not rush these out, I'm not holding much hope in correct colours and as for the tach ring[emoji23][emoji23]

RWI650

Banned
22/7/13
Zorro gonna be a busy Man :hehehe:

I hope they do the movement plates and not rush these out, I'm not holding much hope in correct colours and as for the tach ring[emoji23][emoji23]
+1, not to be cynical but I can guarantee you, they are going to f**&& something really minor and we would be waiting for V2 before the V1 is launched.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I would suggest no one jump on the pre order bullshite till we see the completed rep

RWI650

Banned
22/7/13
I would suggest no one jump on the pre order bullshite till we see the completed rep
Some smart @$$ would come say, "oh its a rep, if you want perfection buy a gen" or that we are "small 1% of their market."
Well I disagree, this 1% can have a huge influence over customers buying decision. Plus without us they can't make improvements.
So if they want our business, do $hit right and listen to our feedback.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
+1 Sharrkey. The red dial is wrong I tell you guys. Lighting has no effect on me. I know my Grand Prix. ;)
The only thing they got it right is the hash marks @9. They're not cut off by the subdial, which were cut off on Noob dial.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Patience is a virtue ... I apparently now possess....

Waiting to see more... no pre order here...

Really happy to see GP is on the cards... J12 really have got to pull it out the bag on this one..

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Some smart @$$ would come say, "oh its a rep, if you want perfection buy a gen" or that we are "small 1% of their market."
Well I disagree, this 1% can have a huge influence over customers buying decision. Plus without us they can't make improvements.
So if they want our business, do $hit right and listen to our feedback.

They just give a f**k for use. As you can see at the new an latest platinum Schumacher. Still the wrong dial color, bad aligned tachy and bezel screws.
Dial color is maybe not a easy fix for the factory BUT assembling a $700 should be possible for this guys. but they just don't care.

Sent from my iPad Air 2

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
I've always got the gen to hand for reference.. And the j12 have nailed it.... Wow amazingly gen close colour... Even better then mine :)
b91e15a62cf0f496c3e8431e8d48f246.jpg
b001fadd8fb3e98ebc77dbc1bd80687f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.