• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Limited Edition LeBron James

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
No one offers both. A criteria of wholesale purchase is that you pay by western union. Therefore the 20% discount includes the 10% WU discount.

As for which dealer offer 10% WU discount I would say nearly every dealer apart from intime and ken.
Puretime and TSwatch are two to name a few.

i can't believe how long time members do not know this and still question my facts . I only joined a few months ago.

I can understand why Ken doesn't give 10% discount by WU. His prices are already much lower than others'. So it doesn't make sense to offer low price + 10% WU discount.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Intime pics are up!
I was never a fan of this watch but I am very impressed with how well J12 repped it.
Its crazy how well they do on the more challenging watches like the Schumi and this one and they fail on easier models.

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
by wu you get discount because you have to pay for moneytransfer iff you put it all togheter you pay the same price!!
and the prices from ken are very good and its a great guy to deal with

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I can understand why Ken doesn't give 10% discount by WU. His prices are already much lower than others'. So it doesn't make sense to offer low price + 10% WU discount.

And don't forget the WU fee that you have to pay to WU if you use it. So it's NEVER a 10% discount with WU.

Sent from my iPhone 6

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Apart from some of the pics making the dial look a creamy colour, the intime pics show a very good rep. It will be a definite purchase from me.

Maxsky

6/3/12
I am really scared about the logo printing issue cause it's the same on both Puretime and Intime :(

Letters are totaly screwed, full of distortion.... how can they fu*** miss this ????!! :(:cry:

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I am really scared about the logo printing issue cause it's the same on both Puretime and Intime :(

Letters are totaly screwed, full of distortion.... how can they fu*** miss this ????!! :(:cry:

It's the same sample watch at pure-time and intime.

EDIT: ups, it's not the same watch. Sorry.
Caseback no. at pure time is 527 and at intime 067
My fault

Sent from my iPhone 6

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Hmm. I'm confused here. The LBJ is the same size as the Legacy isn't it? So it should be larger than a 44mm AP. But on AP site, they list it the same size as the 44mm. The LBJ also looked ok on Angus' wrist.

There ya go Jamz:

L1190393.jpg

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14

They probably use the same sample watch to make these own pics...

Maxsky

6/3/12
So the logo printing issue is consistant then. :cry:

So it suxx and I would hate to skip this watch because of this issue !

Can someone just explain me why they always miss something that was ok on another release ???
Can we hope something better for the release ??

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
Wholesale price for schumi was 618$ from day one, yes UK customs are friendly, but IF you have a bad luck and they pick up your package for inspection and seize the watch ? What you do ? pay 618$ then again 688$ to take it ? 600+ quid are a big hit (at least for me) to risk them for the difference of 70$. I was thinking to take it at wholesale price but gave up and took it from m2m, yes paid 740$ for it, but delivered to my door and took 5 days to arrive. m2m sales gives you better QC control sometimes and less DOA risk.

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Wholesale price for schumi was 618$ from day one, yes UK customs are friendly, but IF you have a bad luck and they pick up your package for inspection and seize the watch ? What you do ? pay 618$ then again 688$ to take it ? 600+ quid are a big hit (at least for me) to risk them for the difference of 70$. I was thinking to take it at wholesale price but gave up and took it from m2m, yes paid 740$ for it, but delivered to my door and took 5 days to arrive. m2m sales gives you better QC control sometimes and less DOA risk.

I'm with you on the DOA

jpohl402

10/7/12
I quite like it :)
It looks like the pusher guards & crown do not stick out as far/not as large as Schumi and other 44s. True, or just illusion due to two tone gold & grey material on guards?

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Looking at the logos on all my current APs, the logo is so small that the imperfections of the LBJ logo is probably unnoticeable in real life. I think it is a case of the close up pictures making it look worse than it is. Of course it would be great for this to get fixed but I don't think it will be a deal breaker.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Looking at the logos on all my current APs, the logo is so small that the imperfections of the LBJ logo is probably unnoticeable in real life. I think it is a case of the close up pictures making it look worse than it is. Of course it would be great for this to get fixed but I don't think it will be a deal breaker.

+1

I agree that the brand lettering is not perfect, but in real life, it would not be obvious. The pics we see show the watch, flaws and all, being magnified a few times the actual size.
But if you do get the color wrong, size would not be a factor. Wrong color is noticeable for me.

I am glad that the LBJ rep is acceptable for me. Not perfect, but acceptable.

I have ordered this and I will get the hands color modded and perhaps the marker at 3 shortened just a wee bit. :)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Reactions: Allure