• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has EMS been slow lately?

D

d4m.test

Anyone ordered recently that's from the US? Ordered a watch and it supposedly left guangzhou 10/14. It's 10/27 today and no updates on tracking since. Most I've had to wait was a 7-8 days before it arrived at ISC.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Anyone ordered recently that's from the US? Ordered a watch and it supposedly left guangzhou 10/14. It's 10/27 today and no updates on tracking since. Most I've had to wait was a 7-8 days before it arrived at ISC.

Mine took around 5 days to appear that it arrived into ISC, then 6 days for it to move from ISC into a post office sort facility. Yours should appear soon.

D

d4m.test

Thanks, hope so. Not used to waiting this long and I ended up ordering another watch in the meantime. Afraid if I wait any longer I'm gonna just keep ordering lol

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13

Sounds just like my situation but It was updated on Saturday and delivered today. Hang tight! It'll show! Here's my tracking number so you can check the timeline out for some peace of mind.

EA054763916CN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajmahi

Known Member
14/9/14
Mine has finally arrived gone thru customs and arrived at local sorting facility. Should hopefully have it by tomorrow.

Finally after waiting for more than a month :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Mine just left Kearny, NJ last night. Next scan should be the my local sort facility!

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
Not to threadcrap, but I see mention of forwarders in the thread. ARAMEX offers members a Hong Kong and China address. Has anyone tried using them for reps? We have great luck here and never have customs fees, and they drop packages at our door. but I haven't tried reps. I'm thinking of trying with a cheap rep as this might prove to be a more reliable shipping method.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
None at all.

To update my situation, my package has just departed my local facility, so delivery tomorrow!!

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
I hace been waiting about 1 month for a strap from a member in China, good news is one of my recent buys made it back safely to China after 1 month for repair.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Shipping from mainland China is generally very very good. If it gets held up in a facility in the US, then so be it. You never know what is going on there. One simple incident in that 'particular' facility can cause delays sometimes. For example, they could have for instance received a shipment of tarantula spiders, so everything stops for more inspections. It happens sometimes. But nothing really serious to worry about. Maybe the customs guy just likes to fondle your watch for a few more days !! Patience my friends !!

D

d4m.test

Thanks ward, but you had yours delivered 4 days after me and have already received it. Mine is still saying
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Processed Through Sort Facility
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

Should I just hang tight? Ordered another watch and had it shipped also from the same dealer. I wonder how long thats gonna take

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Thanks ward, but you had yours delivered 4 days after me and have already received it. Mine is still saying
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Processed Through Sort Facility
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

Should I just hang tight? Ordered another watch and had it shipped also from the same dealer. I wonder how long thats gonna take

Definitely hang tight it'll be fine. Turn on usps text alerts and forget about it. It'll update when you least expect it.

D

d4m.test

Thanks for the re-assurance. It finally made it to Jamaica :D

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Now I have an EMS package, left Guangzhou on the 5th, and not any update in USPS.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Hate to do this to you guys:D
EMS from WI.
Mind you, now that it's here in Canada,who knows how long it will take to arrive on my doorstep in Northern Ontario.:(

Tracking Records

• RICHMOND
    Tue 11/11/2014 11:43 pm
    Item processed
  • RICHMOND
    Tue 11/11/2014 9:10 pm
    Item processed
  • RICHMOND
    Tue 11/11/2014 9:06 pm
    Item processed at postal facility
  • RICHMOND
    Tue 11/11/2014 8:20 pm
    Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
  • RICHMOND
    Tue 11/11/2014 7:44 pm
    Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.
  • CNCAND,China
    Tue 11/11/2014 1:12 am
    International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
  • 510081,China
    Mon 11/10/2014 9:02 pm
    International item mailed in originating country