• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

Fraps9d

29/9/13
im soon selling away my rep hublot with gen strap. any kind soul can advise me which service to use to UK? singpost or EMS?

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
if u use singpost, it will be cheaper but takes longer to reach but seedpost/ems will be fast but costly, unless the buyer is wiling to cover the cost, i would suggest to go with singpost.

Fraps9d

29/9/13
if u use singpost, it will be cheaper but takes longer to reach but seedpost/ems will be fast but costly, unless the buyer is wiling to cover the cost, i would suggest to go with singpost.

ok thanks alot mate. hopefully i find someone who is after hublot living in sg.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Yeah... Singpost is good enuff with tracking. I send my watch back to PureTime before. V Safe.

Sent from Tapatalk

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
has anyone deal with this guy before?

https://www.facebook.com/watcheswewant

indeed lately there are more such local sellers around, you can find them on numerous local marketplaces, but i wouldnt suggest buying from them unless their prices are very competitive than what the trusted dealers in RWI offer, they are trusted because these dealers are accountable to the forum and the mods will also be able to help resolve disputes between both parties if necessary.

cheers
ash

KHLLKH

Horology Curious
13/6/09
Any guys here got lobang for replica watch repair?

Fellow Singaporean here..... :)

Shenanigan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/14
Fellow malaysian here from KL.

Looking to purchase a rolex 116710 (not sure if can find the pepsi colour).
Am considering noob or BK version.

Any recommendations?

one more thing, how is petaling street rolex (those in the aluminium briefcase) quality compared to those from the TD from here

prtscn

Known Member
23/5/14
Fellow malaysian here from KL.

Looking to purchase a rolex 116710 (not sure if can find the pepsi colour).
Am considering noob or BK version.

Any recommendations?

one more thing, how is petaling street rolex (those in the aluminium briefcase) quality compared to those from the TD from here
Not sure about recommendations..

But the quality from the TDs here should be better than that from the petalings

redcyrus

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/12
Seems like some posts were deleted due to the down time?

Sent from my i6 using Tapatalk

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Seems like some posts were deleted due to the down time?

yup bro, i believe the server was reverted to an earlier instance of the backup. haha hopefully the new migration coming up with will not deviate too much else alot of post/info will be gone too.

redcyrus

INMATE
25/7/12
yup bro, i believe the server was reverted to an earlier instance of the backup. haha hopefully the new migration coming up with will not deviate too much else alot of post/info will be gone too.

Yes it'll be a loss to have some valuable information missing especially in the watch sections. But great work to the team behind all the hard work!

prtscn

Known Member
23/5/14
Agreed. Someone mentioned that he found a watch smith willing to work on rep watches back before the server downtime, any updates on that?
Got a couple of watch that requires servicing myself..

redcyrus

INMATE
25/7/12
Agreed. Someone mentioned that he found a watch smith willing to work on rep watches back before the server downtime, any updates on that?
Got a couple of watch that requires servicing myself..

Lol that'll be me. Send me a PM bro.

redcyrus

INMATE
25/7/12
SG bro