• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Triangle crooked?

watchgeek41

26/3/13
Thanks iggypop. Do you think the bottom left triangle corner is actually not a point or it's just being distorted? Here's an image of the current QC watch (on left) compared to the first QC watch I received with the misaligned dial (on right).
mark.png

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I'd take the first one. And if I was the dealer and you asked for another one I'd tell you to find a new dealer.

watchgeek41

26/3/13
I decided to not take the first one because of the overwhelming concern with the dial from other members. I'm simply asking about concerns that I have with the watch and whether they are legitimate, which I thought was one of the purposes of the forum. I guess I'm stuck with the second one.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If im not mistaken, that 12'oclock triangle is lume and is not printed with the rest of the dial,
so one should expect a certain amount of inconsistancy in that area.

And personally, id take the second one, as i suspect the first one might have some datewheel problems

watchgeek41

26/3/13
Thanks Raddave. I think I'm just going to end this debate at take the second one. I appreciate your input.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Now I know why I'm only buying at Puretime or Intime... Sorry.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Ok... They're getting bigger. But not better. But at least I think you can take the second one. Although sending QC pics in lower resolution is not correct.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Now I know why I'm only buying at Puretime or Intime... Sorry.

+1

I only buy from PT after a sting from two TDs. My personal preference.

Higginsd, let me know if u r lettin yr 3777 for a new wrist! ;)

Sent from Tapatalk

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Higginsd, let me know if u r lettin yr 3777 for a new wrist! ;)

I'm very sorry, but the problem is: I'll have to die first, because: not in this lifetime... ;-) And because I don't plan to die soon, you'll have to wait a couple of years...