• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watches24h

jwest1334

Known Member
20/5/10
has anyone ever bought from watches24h.com? They have a particular watch that I can not find at any of the TDs. Prices are pretty reasonable, and I just want to do my due diligence before I buy from them. Any help is appreciated.

spdu4ia

25/7/12
Just contact a trusted dealer with the watch you want ... They can 99% of the time source it for you.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Never hav, never will....a suggestion though,

copy and paste or embed a pic of the watch you want. Email it to to various dealers with a "can you gt this?" comment. Unless you have done this already and no go.

It is my opinion that if you choose the untrusted....there is a high probability you will get a POS, or the wrong watch as a substitute. The more left of mainstream the rep is, the more likely is is not really out there or if it is, is shitty.

Good Luck

jwest1334

Known Member
20/5/10
Raymond weil freelancer. I have talked to a few dealers, and no go so far, but ill email a few others. Thanks guys.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
You're going to have a very hard time with a good version of that, considering the "low" cost of the gen. Mostly the TD's here carry the Nabucco, which in carbon and stainless is pretty sexy. Some say that the rep isn't that good compared to gen. After handling both, I say it is pretty close, and the only real tell is the sunken datewheel. (pic below to show what I'm talking about)

RW-NBC-CHRONO-BLK-01_enl.JPG

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
If the RWI TDs can't get it, I wouldn't believe anyone who said they could!

As suggested above, send some emails to the TDs and if they say no, avoid it.