• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Forgotten Obscure ROOs -- Post Yours

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
de2yzany.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I really love the Pride of Argentina. Too bad the case back was too difficult to replicate. Otherwise we would have the POA instead of the 57th Street rep.

flounderpounder

Known Member
11/6/14
Concept one. A 250k watch

7udema9u.jpg

send from my iPhone

Now that one proves high cost does not guarantee beauty. That thing is awful to me. The way the case is shaped makes it look unsymmetrical and misshapen. It's like it's doing to my eyes what stealth bombers do to radar lol. The band looks like someones hand me down jeans got re-purposed and the dial is just a mess somewhere between an old gas pump and a dash board. Really just all around awful to me. I'm sure there are those that love it but not me lol

flounderpounder

Known Member
11/6/14
Well I love ROO's especially when I found out we were both born in 1993 ;) so while it's not forgotten I still find the original to be best

yzynygup.jpg

There's the triple date 40mm
u2e5ume9.jpg
gu2enyda.jpg

Love the pride of Argentina

agu7e6ag.jpg

The interesting "Scuba"

5a8eby8e.jpg

6y5yzuty.jpg

I liked the pride of Siam until I noticed it has a white ceramic bezel (I think a SS bezel and bracelet would do much better ;) )

y2ybu7u9.jpg

Annual Calender

pyvany2y.jpg

Rodeo Drive

yramu4a9.jpg

These are slightly new but haven't heard of any talk yet. I like the Queen Elizabeth II Cup watches!

pyhysusy.jpg

se4a9ete.jpg
huze3ave.jpg

Now on the other hand these are ALL classy and beautiful.