• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet ocean 45 leather band on a site

TheCold

15/8/09
I would say that it's not worth it. The rep leather strap which you linked is an worse version than most available at most TD's and it's not good quality at all I'm afraid. Although if you want to order a leather strap I would advise you to order it from a TD. If you order it from someone else besides a TD there's always a risk that you will not receive your goods or pay too much for crap :/

If you want a good quality leather strap you can buy them from the ebay or panatime and than just use a rep deployant buckle. It wont have omega stamped to it but on the other hand it's not uncommon to buy a leather strap and than just have an omega deployant, no one will call you out :)

JohnK

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/12
I would say that it's not worth it. The rep leather strap which you linked is an worse version than most available at most TD's and it's not good quality at all I'm afraid. Although if you want to order a leather strap I would advise you to order it from a TD. If you order it from someone else besides a TD there's always a risk that you will not receive your goods or pay too much for crap :/

If you want a good quality leather strap you can buy them from the ebay or panatime and than just use a rep deployant buckle. It wont have omega stamped to it but on the other hand it's not uncommon to buy a leather strap and than just have an omega deployant, no one will call you out :)

:)Thanks!
probably you mean sth like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/170709031732?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

TheCold

15/8/09
Yep! And check measurements so you can add an omega deployment buckle and you got yourself one good looking strap ;)