• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SSS!!

Chavezzito

24/1/12
SSS = Super Sead Spitfire :D

Ordered about a month ago and received it today (shipped from China via UK to Sweden).
Somewhat worried about the dial at 6 not being centered but as I see it it is a minor issue that I just asked Sead about.

All in all I am very happy and great comms from Sead!

Tried to put up a pic but I get an error saying the pic is too large (934 kb?!)

Chavezzito

24/1/12
u9yryryt.jpg

SlowRoller

Looking Around
1/3/14
I like and have pretty well decided on the Spitfire for my second rep. Question: I am on the fence between this one with the dark sub-dials and the Spitfire with the all white face. I like the looks of this one, but the dummy pusher at 10:00 bothers me - not that I would use it anyway. Are there any other differences that made you chose this one over the one with the white face and no dummy pusher?

Chavezzito

24/1/12
I like and have pretty well decided on the Spitfire for my second rep. Question: I am on the fence between this one with the dark sub-dials and the Spitfire with the all white face. I like the looks of this one, but the dummy pusher at 10:00 bothers me - not that I would use it anyway. Are there any other differences that made you chose this one over the one with the white face and no dummy pusher?

Nope, I chose this one because I like the way it looks.
I don't mind the dummy pusher.

SlowRoller

Looking Around
1/3/14
Thanks.
It's funny, Right after I asked you about the dummy pusher at 10:00, I looked down at my left wrist and I am wearing a CrPO with a dummy He Valve at 10:00 & that does not bother me at all...
BTW, Great Looking Watch!

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
If you've ever seen a side by side video comparison of the gen and rep (check it out on TrustyTime), you'll agree this is a fantastically super rep despite the faux pusher. Who uses a rattrapante chrono, anyway?

Mine says hello!

3yju5e4e.jpg

"Such a lovely place.... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave!" - Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Chavezzito

24/1/12
Thanks.
It's funny, Right after I asked you about the dummy pusher at 10:00, I looked down at my left wrist and I am wearing a CrPO with a dummy He Valve at 10:00 & that does not bother me at all...
BTW, Great Looking Watch!

Haha...there you go, but it is harder to check if an HE valve is faux than a pusher.

Thank you!

Chavezzito

24/1/12
If you've ever seen a side by side video comparison of the gen and rep (check it out on TrustyTime), you'll agree this is a fantastically super rep despite the faux pusher. Who uses a rattrapante chrono, anyway?

Mine says hello!

3yju5e4e.jpg

"Such a lovely place.... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave!" - Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.
Gorgeous pic of yours!