• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Giveaway watch for Kickstarter project- Orbital

Maxsky

6/3/12
Same for me :)

I would say Steel with Yellow.

It's a beautifull combination between class and sporty.

lmibcn

Horology Curious
3/1/13
Sweet giveaway. Best oif luck with the Kickstarter

Steel with Yellow for me

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
Steel with Red, thanks Michael for your awesome giveaway and wish you success in the kick starter project!

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13
Black with yellow. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Dear All,

Many thanks to Col - Trailboss99 for letting us to share the news and the Giveaway campaign.

Let me introduce you “Orbital†by element .The Orbital has an unique & complex watch case , 316L stainless steel, run by Japanese Automatic Miyota movement 8215 (21 Jewels),scratch resistance sapphire crystal glass, exhibition case back. The Watch come in “Steel†and “Matte Blackâ€, six combinations to choose. The PVD Matte Black has the DLC (Diamond-like-carbon) coating.

The “Orbital†has officially launched at Kickstarter : kickstarter link...
Pledge goal USD15,000 . Pledge price from USD330 - USD390 (Retail USD580 and USD620)

It never amazes me how many people show up for something free, or at least the hopes of getting something free. I could make a post on craigslist for one free red crayon and ten thousand people would contact me because they want the free thing no matter WTF it is LOL.

If this was a for sale post for the offered price I wonder how many actual responses we would really have??

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Steel with red is my favorite, seems to be the most popular so far.

Good luck with your project, it is indeed a nice design. I would suggest improving the clasp design a bit if you are aiming at a $500 retail range. The parts that fold over and go against your wrist look like something from a very inexpensive watch.