• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AT Omega 45mm and BP Explorer 2 , FANTASTIC

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
AT Omega 45mm orange bezel and BP Explorer 2 white dial , FANTASTIC.

These arrived today, 4 days from China to California. I will do full review and Photos in a little bit.

Lucy worked real hard to make my newbie needs happy. She deserves much credit for Honesty, integrity and understanding.:daffy:
IMG_7933.jpg

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Glad you got them safe and sound, Lucy probably didn't work any harder than normal, her service is always excellent!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I don't have time to do a big write up now but Besides looking great. The AR is Super on the AT crPO most of the time you cant even see the crystal.

watchismo

31/7/13
hey thrasher (fellow so cal hooligan!) how did you decide on the BP over Noob explorer?
thanks.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Im seriously considering buying one of these AT versions. As everyone says noob wont come along anytime soon.

Showa321

Known Member
1/10/11
Ive just ordered the same PO from Lucy, received QC pics last night. Cannot wait to have it.

cmayes33

Looking Around
15/12/13
I think Thrasher is on vacation right now. I ordered this PO from Lucy a few weeks ago and it's currently being shipped to my door step. I'll probably post a video of it when I get a chance.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hey guys yep I'm out of Town for a while with very limited access to forum. The AT crpo is working great though I scratch ed the orange on the bezel a little. I just ordered another but this time a NOOB a2836 from Ryan at in time. Some one asked about the BP exp2 it's working perfectly and looks great, but since I have poor impulse control I ordered the new NOOB exp2 from Sead at Suppermirrors. The reason I took the BP is because that's what Lucy had. The rebuilt swiss movement is great super smooth sweep. And since I'm on a Bender I also ordered the KW 382 from Sead. Can't wait to dip it in the Pacific Ocean for Patina trials.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Hey guys yep I'm out of Town for a while with very limited access to forum. The AT crpo is working great though I scratch ed the orange on the bezel a little. I just ordered another but this time a NOOB a2836 from Ryan at in time. Some one asked about the BP exp2 it's working perfectly and looks great, but since I have poor impulse control I ordered the new NOOB exp2 from Sead at Suppermirrors. The reason I took the BP is because that's what Lucy had. The rebuilt swiss movement is great super smooth sweep. And since I'm on a Bender I also ordered the KW 382 from Sead. Can't wait to dip it in the Pacific Ocean for Patina trials.
You said you ordered a noob a2836 from ryan. Noob crpos back in stock?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Yes they are. Already got WC pictures and approved.pain in butt using PP mobile but I managed