• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V3? V4....which one is this? (Photos)

c2ute

3/5/11
First, I realize a true V4 is still work in progress. But with that said, I got these QC photos from TD. He's selling them as V4...what's the big difference? Between the current noob V3 and This?

Can someone help me detect if this is indeed a true V3 with minor changes(for the better) thank you!!

ave5e7yb.jpg
y7a7u9y3.jpg
6y8y9yqy.jpg
azuny3yz.jpg
ry8u4are.jpg

heero

Known Member
29/3/13
You said it right at the start of your post. There is no v4 and nobody knows if it's really a work in progress or not. For all we know V3 is it for a while.
This looks no different from any other V3s I've seen.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
some Td (Ts for exemple) call v4 but its the same as v3... but v4 ( this has been said by Timeshop ) has correct crown on dial and nice deep reahut ( first v3 had anorexic crown and old not deep engraving reahut)..

but basically v3 and v4 are the same..

ps- yes, v4 is a dream, noone confirm frm factory about new subs

mn9500

Known Member
26/9/13
Just realized toro is selling this v4 now. That pearl is different from all the others I've seen. Is it just me or is the colors of the lume different for the markers and hands?

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
It's an J12 Jesus i Said before J12 isn't soooo good as the Noob v3
that Watch is an Mix of Parts that had the Factorys laying around?

The Insert is an V2 wrong 3 on the 30
The Case Looks like an BP
The Magnifier is too strong and the DWO to thin
The Hands are taken from BP
That's Way the different Lume Color

demolitionman

7/2/14
Zocker, nice sub-itude :matty:

When you become one with the watch, you are the watch and you become the time.
- Master Bruce Li horologist -

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
It's an J12 Jesus i Said before J12 isn't soooo good as the Noob v3
that Watch is an Mix of Parts that had the Factorys laying around?

The Insert is an V2 wrong 3 on the 30
The Case Looks like an BP
The Magnifier is too strong and the DWO to thin
The Hands are taken from BP
That's Way the different Lume Color

Zocker - the V2 insert from Noob also had an incorrect 2. That's what always jumped out at me on the V2 from noob... this insert has the correct 2, or is better than the V2 noob "2".

You can see the longer 2 in this Noob example. I wonder if they sourced their insert from a 3rd party that isn't BP or Noob source.

k9suKmo.jpg

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
yes Gbxx,

this insert is not v2.. its j12 or v3.. bp ha the same correct "2" but its not bp, look at the pearl.. and bp insert engraved is different.

Aless

Known Member
9/6/13
Hi, i asked Torobravo about the différence between a V3 and the V4, this is what he said :

"I have the watch in stock , and ready for shipping .
We listed V3 , and some people called V4 . But they are same latest
version from NOOB .

Upgrade crown guard part polished , Dial crown , alignment engraving
at 12 , buckle inner laser .

Thanks
"

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
Hi, i asked Torobravo about the différence between a V3 and the V4, this is what he said :

"I have the watch in stock , and ready for shipping .
We listed V3 , and some people called V4 . But they are same latest
version from NOOB .Upgrade crown guard part polished , Dial crown , alignment engraving
at 12 , buckle inner laser .

Thanks
"

its the same as i said.... v3 and v4 are the same.. some Td call v4 just to ensure the new correct crown' print on dial and rehaut deep engraved.. STOP

c2ute

3/5/11
Just want to let you guys know. Toro is not selling the V3 as V4, I wish he was. But the V4 he has is no where near what V3 is. I got two different QCs from you, both are pretty off from the photos of V3s I been seeing around this forum. We should all hold off till V3s are back in stock, or V4 is official released. I have asked for a refund, I hope he can get my money back as soon as possible....

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Zocker - the V2 insert from Noob also had an incorrect 2. That's what always jumped out at me on the V2 from noob... this insert has the correct 2, or is better than the V2 noob "2".

You can see the longer 2 in this Noob example. I wonder if they sourced their insert from a 3rd party that isn't BP or Noob source.

k9suKmo.jpg

Yeah the two always stand out to me also!
I would like to do this build! But I'm so confused about what version is what...Lol!!

I guess I'll wait another year...lol!!
I have already waited the last two years!!!lol!!

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

mn9500

Known Member
26/9/13
Just want to let you guys know. Toro is not selling the V3 as V4, I wish he was. But the V4 he has is no where near what V3 is. I got two different QCs from you, both are pretty off from the photos of V3s I been seeing around this forum. We should all hold off till V3s are back in stock, or V4 is official released. I have asked for a refund, I hope he can get my money back as soon as possible....

That's good to hear. No regrets about my v3.

heero

Known Member
29/3/13

I just got a v3 from him a week ago... And it's definitely a v3. No idea what you're talking about.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
i dont know other way to explain what V3 AND V4 ARE THE SAME WATCH ! :cower: