• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordering from Kuvarsit

tridad

5/11/08
I placed an order this past weekend, Amanda responded on Monday with WU instructions. I sent the money yesterday, but I have not received any confirmation of that.
It is my first time ordering from him.
Can anyone chime in, and tell me how long can I expect to wait until I hear from them?
Thanks a lot!!

nicktan182

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/13
kuvarsit is usually pretty quick about replying, especially when its regarding payment. i'm assuming you got confirmation from WU right? sometimes KW might take a while to reply when they're busy, i reckon they've been pretty busy lately with all their 382 orders, so maybe just drop them another email to confirm or something?

stam60

Horology Curious
28/5/14
I dont think you have to worry i just recieved a watch from them and every time i must send a email if they got the payment and if they sent the watch, it can take som time before they answere but they always do, so send an email and ask, the payment took some time for me to come tru

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Two three days is not serious, maybe they have not yet taken the money

I assume you have sent the MTCN to Kuvarsit, haven't you?

ALE

tridad

5/11/08
Two three days is not serious, maybe they have not yet taken the money

I assume you have sent the MTCN to Kuvarsit, haven't you?

ALE
Yes I have, and that was the question I had, just wanted to make sure that at least they got my e-mail with the MCTN number info. Most people will let you know ASAP that they have picked up the money, or they have been notified at least, I am not worried about how long it takes to get the watch.
Thansk Ale!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Yes I have, and that was the question I had, just wanted to make sure that at least they got my e-mail with the MCTN number info. Most people will let you know ASAP that they have picked up the money, or they have been notified at least, I am not worried about how long it takes to get the watch.
Thansk Ale!!

OK
Then you have just waiting for the confirmation of payment
Usually dealers don't notify the reception of MTCN, they only confirm reception of the money and some times directly send to you the QC pics.
Some times they get together several WU payment to take money at the same time.
Be sure you will receive news very soon from KW, they are very good dealer

ALE

tridad

5/11/08
They responded, apparently they had a problem with their e-mail server.
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!!

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
Hey Tridad, my experience with Kuvarsit, the reply is much faster through private message chat on the rwg forum, it's always been over night. Maybe try messaging them through rwg forum if you think matters are urgent.