• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 vs Noob Subs comparison

RWI650

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/13
Rudy, how do you get in touch with Darth alex?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I will see if I still have his e mail
He also has his own web site!

The scallops look better on this J12 also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
I wasnt wanted a green hulk sub. Hope the final one is good enough for me to throw more money at psychospike...:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corral

Known Member
30/8/13
I apologize if whatever I type here is considered offensive or a personal attack. I am a certified healthcare professional and considered a "doctor" in my country. The fact that we all may take any comment or word a personal offense is a fact, however I believe everyone here is enough open minded to filter what is usefull and what is not.
From my point of view live1 is a knowlegable person regarding the Rolex 16610 and 116610 watch. It is not a secret that he is not a person that takes criticism lightly which is evident, and this has costed him his temporal bans.
Beemer comments are rich and have a lot of weight in terms of knowledge regarding even more matters.
We must not lose track and direct our comments to make objective sense. Every single member is worth as much as any other one and shouldn't feel personally offended by anyone that doesn't know him on a personal matter.
Autism/Asperger's syndrome has nothing to do with mental retardation, but unfortunately some genetical disorders have.
I am sure Beemer did not consider this when he commented this and apropiatedly apologized.
English is not my first language and that is why I might not be expressing myself as clear as I would like, but my point is if anyone's opinion wouldn't be expressed here it would be a loss to any member.
This is a wonderful community that gives us the power to express and share our passion with others that have it in common and I can document that I have been happier since I joined the watch fora and would love to keep contributing as much as I can, even if it's not much.

Hope this J12 is better than Noob's Factory.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Thanks for the apology BMW. I am far from a holy roller and I'm not the perfect administrator either. My post was a round about way of saying, watch what say of late so you don't have to post an apology. That's all. Peace.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Minkman

17/1/13
Nice post v12 man -- never even heard of J12 !

Minkman

17/1/13
No worries guys.

The thing with J12 in the past is that it that some of their reps have been made by replicating another rep (rather from a gen)!
Inreption_zpsabf8446d.png

This was the case with J12s first rep of the AP, the Diver v4. From memory, the prototype was pretty dismal but the final release was easily on par or better than Noob's offering.
Just a hunch, but I reckon J12 have replicated the subc from a Noob v2. What they need to do IMO is:

- Improve the insert - main thing and everyone's biggest gripe with the subc - proper font, proper thickness and platinum paint
- Crown logo on the dial looks wrong
- Crown guard shape off
- Could be angle/lighting, but AR on cyclops looks horrible/non existent. If they can get the cyclops to create some sort of black hole effect like a gen crystal does, that would be amazing
- Proper deep rehaut engravings like on the v3
- Maybe better hands perhaps, with more of a 3D effect to them, forum member 'Benji' knows all too well about this
- Solid and tight SEL
- Decent bracelet with correct brushing (v2/v3 are great here) with a solid clasp (again v2 is pretty good in this department)
- Good quality control in general!! Anecdotal evidence suggests that J12s products have had a better track record with quality control than Noob, let's hope that continues here
- Put a DAMN A2836 in it, no one wants about a horribly decorated, unreliable and expensive movement (ahem A3135)
- Do not be more expensive than Noob pls

These may not all be necessary, or might not be in the first iteration of the J12 Subc, nor does it include all the things they should focus on, but they are just some ways J12 could win the subc war.

Bolded.

My a3135 has been the smoothest movement I've had and I've had tons of eta clones. Yeah it came DOA but kev screwed it in fixed the decoration crap and it's been on my wrist three weeks and keeps perfect time .

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
I apologize if whatever I type here is considered offensive or a personal attack. I am a certified healthcare professional and considered a "doctor" in my country. The fact that we all may take any comment or word a personal offense is a fact, however I believe everyone here is enough open minded to filter what is usefull and what is not.
From my point of view live1 is a knowlegable person regarding the Rolex 16610 and 116610 watch. It is not a secret that he is not a person that takes criticism lightly which is evident, and this has costed him his temporal bans.
Beemer comments are rich and have a lot of weight in terms of knowledge regarding even more matters.
We must not lose track and direct our comments to make objective sense. Every single member is worth as much as any other one and shouldn't feel personally offended by anyone that doesn't know him on a personal matter.
Autism/Asperger's syndrome has nothing to do with mental retardation, but unfortunately some genetical disorders have.
I am sure Beemer did not consider this when he commented this and apropiatedly apologized.
English is not my first language and that is why I might not be expressing myself as clear as I would like, but my point is if anyone's opinion wouldn't be expressed here it would be a loss to any member.
This is a wonderful community that gives us the power to express and share our passion with others that have it in common and I can document that I have been happier since I joined the watch fora and would love to keep contributing as much as I can, even if it's not much.

Hope this J12 is better than Noob's Factory.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

simple conclusion here BMW stop baiting Live1 and Live1 does not loss his top and everybody is happy :)

will it happen? Well BMW it's over to you :woo: and Live1 when he is back :woo:

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
1st of all, thk u bmw760 for sharing d pics.

Appreciate zero_deficit for labeling those pics. Certainly it is helpful.

Really nice to hv another player like j12 to spice up a healthier competition between noob.

Im lookin forward to d final rep watch!

Sent from Tapatalk