• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting for my TC V6

Corral

Known Member
30/8/13
I ordered a TC Sub V6 with a Yatchmaster second hand a couple of days ago.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

p662872

Horology Curious
22/11/13
I also placed an order for the v6 this week... looking forward to it, can't hardly wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explor_er

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/07
68 days from start to finish. Well worth the wait - I couldn't be happier! Popped on a genuine insert and I'm good to go for now.
I have a gen crown that I'll put on at some point but for now I'm grinning from ear to ear.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Nice one Explor_er.... I am getting impatient at 43 days.... :coffee:

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Count me on the list also. I paid last week...

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Nice one mate, looks good and make me more impatient lol, nahhhh im all good to wait. Ive already have gen insert and crystal sitting here and waiting for watch to get it install. Still thinking to get gen crown or not at this stage.

68 days from start to finish. Well worth the wait - I couldn't be happier! Popped on a genuine insert and I'm good to go for now.
I have a gen crown that I'll put on at some point but for now I'm grinning from ear to ear.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Nice one mate, looks good and make me more impatient lol, nahhhh im all good to wait. Ive already have gen insert and crystal sitting here and waiting for watch to get it install. Still thinking to get gen crown or not at this stage.

What did your insert and crystal run you, if you don't mind me asking?

p662872

Horology Curious
22/11/13
Just wondering because I couldn't find this on his site, but does TC offer any after sales service or do I need to find my own watch smith? I'm talking about servicing or replacing the movement in case something goes wrong down the track, assuming he's still in the game at that point? Not too fussed either way but of course I would love a true professional to look after it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hakaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/14
Sent payment for mine yesterday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Surprised to see an EMS package today, its my TC.

Not sure if the recent release of super reps spoilt me, I don't really feel much for the TC sub. And the date which changed at 01:10 is a bummer.. not that I cannot fix it myself but I shouldn't have to.

Lets see if I can warm myself up to it...

Another issue, I notice the TC crystal isn't really that clear compared to some of my other reps, is the Clark crystal much better?

I will put some some pics tomorrow when there are sunlight.

quik0222

Horology Curious
4/5/14
Out of curiosity, which super reps are you referring to? I'm considering a TC and was just wondering which other super reps are also worth considering

Not sure if the recent release of super reps spoilt me, I don't really feel much for the TC sub. And the date which changed at 01:10 is a bummer.. not that I cannot fix it myself but I shouldn't have to.

Another issue, I notice the TC crystal isn't really that clear compared to some of my other reps, is the Clark crystal much better?

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
love to see some photos bro, read someone here was talking about a new set of hands which TC is working on, do you any difference on urs?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
9aqeju4a.jpg

nymydeda.jpg

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk