• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Unofficial WTF Happened to? (Member XYZ Thread)

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
WoW really? I remember that thread when Pec died and then was resurrected again. I guess many people get hurt or rubbed the wrong way then just quietly leave. That's what happens of forums.

Pec, by the looks of your Av it appears you're on the death bed again.
:biggrin-new:

lol i remember my friend , u were one the guys who was happy i was dying! i think u even sent me a pm , asking me if you could inheritage my watches

:rip:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
hopefully there are not in the LIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last time i talked to BB he told me he hates me , cause i lied about me dying soon
i think he was over-reacting !

A lot of people on here think a helluva' lot of you my friend......when you posted that thread it threw many of us into a tail spin.

BB was literally crying at his keyboard......the wife was frantically cancelling our loads for the next two weeks and :zoso: was in the process of taking time off work to hook up with us to travel down to see you......there are people out there in cyber space that really care mate.

However......as far as BB's absence goes......that occurred well after the "Death Thread"......I miss his presence on the forum terribly.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
I always enjoyed mitchbaria's posts on rollies.he was one of the first to put a gen ceramic insert on a BP sub.I haven't seen him here for months.anyone heard from him

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
What happened to Luthier? Haven't seen him since that thread from RWG got posted here.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Luth was not just lamb basted on rwg, he was roasted alive on pretty much all three forums. He is probably looking for some time off till everyone forgets.

PecMan

4/5/09
A lot of people on here think a helluva' lot of you my friend......when you posted that thread it threw many of us into a tail spin.

BB was literally crying at his keyboard......the wife was frantically cancelling our loads for the next two weeks and :zoso: was in the process of taking time off work to hook up with us to travel down to see you......there are people out there in cyber space that really care mate.

However......as far as BB's absence goes......that occurred well after the "Death Thread"......I miss his presence on the forum terribly.

:cry:
im sorry!!!!!!!!!! omg im sorry! i didn't mean to .........
since my grand father died i just ......... one sec! i gotta stop this! i am doing it again! i never met my grand pa!
but yes it was ****** up , that is why i don't drink scotch anymore . many of you know i really love u guys and some day we gotta party the way we deserve it ! but let me tell you this guys!
who is a worst person!??? me????????? the one that lied to you guys? about me dying??????:rip: AND PROMISE TO KEEP ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS FROM HEAVEN!! ( I HOPE IS HEAVEN :dejection:). the one that risked his life to have a thread to remember for years???? why do i say i risked my life? cause the moment i decided to write that i was at risk of real dying! , u know what they say about words and thoughts, they can come true , is dangerous to think about it, the mouth and mind is powerful! :evil:

so , i will ask again! ...... who is a worst person ! ???? me ???? the guy with the big cak ? i mean the one that faked he is dying? , isn't this the reason we are all here , ? cause we like fake??????????? don't get me wrong but the bad one here ! the black soul! the unfair member here is BB!!!!!!!! yes ! he just left us! people who really care about him , like us! he said:
im busy now , i have a REAL LIFE! don't u get it???????? it is a subliminal message, that means we are fake!? fake people , he said real life! real job to do ! , what does it mean ? ???? does it mean: i dont have not even 1 minute!??? to log in and say , hi guys i miss you?
so when u wake up in the morning , with saliva on the side of ur mouth..... think about : who is the bad guy here .
that is all i have to say ur jury , i may sit now.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I didn't even know all this happened until the other day when I read this thread. I kind of thought Luth went back to TRC or maybe joined geek or some shit. I don't really give a shit about some straps and buckles and 2k dinners, and blah, blah, blah. F it I don't even know who the F serge is, never heard of him, at least that I can remember.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I don't even know who the F serge is, never heard of him, at least that I can remember.

Only serge I know is Sergeant Carter.

6a00d83451c29169e20120a662414f970c-800wi