• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
- this is just plain fuckin' incredible!!!

Kudos galore to the mods and admins of this place - you guys rock.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Anyone know which are exactly the 3 Hublot watches that he got from Ryan? Maybe post photo of each to create some awareness?

subaruski

8/12/13
Can we get some summarized cliffs here? Last time I read through was around 30 pages in and DenisSpa was responding to accusations and then just disappeared...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yes that's exactly what happened. He responded saying he was returning the watches to Ryan he then poof vanished. So its kinda self explanatory WTF happened.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Wouldn't be surprised if he already has a new name building rep on here and we will see them pop up in a few months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Hmmmm! That's funky!
why would you buy three of the same watches,,,, unless you was trying to provide verity to the customers your going to scam!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Plus buying reps he knows command high prices!

D

d4m.test

Anyone have a picture of the Rolex 1680 he was trying to sell?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
I'm like a ninja, I got one pic of it.

But for some reason photobucket is down. When it's back up I'll upload it.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Quote DenisSpa, "This thread has done absolutely nothing but frustrate me and now it'll be headed across the pond to spread some more cheer so frankly, I don't care to deal with it anymore"

It does sound like he had intentions of leaving. Might be a good bet that he has hightailed it out of here.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
By "IT" he was referring to the Sub he has for sale, I'm assuming he already back door sold it to someone either here or on some other forums, to someone in Europe maybe?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
By "IT" he was referring to the Sub he has for sale, I'm assuming he already back door sold it to someone either here or on some other forums, to someone in Europe maybe?

Perhaps. But at that point I'm not sure the watch had even sold yet. You can interpret that in several ways.

revhrd

5/2/11
It would not be surprising that cl, 'bay, kijijiji et al would be places to unload these. I understand the south and snow, but that's now. Ample time has elapsed and tracking fake or otherwise should have been provided. If the perp could not do it personally, daddy should have helped just as he was helpful in the past.

Where's that mob smiley?...

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Where's that mob smiley?...

mob.gif

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I'm lost for words, I thought he'd finally seen sence and done the right thing, but apparently not.

I feel for Ryan as he must have been riding a lot of lows with one or two (misplaced) highs of late.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Time to repost at the top of the forum in big bold letters "DenisSpa the scammer!!" I can't belive it