• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Any way we can get to him a bit? Surely people have lots of details on him.

I'm glad there are still some stand up guys here.

D

d4m.test

I wish I bought something from DenisSpa recently. If I had, and IF this scam was confirmed, I'd be doing a chargeback and donating the money back to the TD.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
runuzuqy.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
All signs point to scammer at this poin :facepalm:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Maybe this was an elaborate scheme set up by TRC to make him look bad?? Probably Joe and BMW behind the whole thing??

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Maybe this was an elaborate scheme set up by TRC to make him look bad?? Probably Joe and BMW behind the whole thing??

TRCgate? Lets get the subpoenas going!

On a more serious note, this does suck. Can't trust people.

HerrOberst

26/9/13
Does anyone know if he's on Repgeek? I know many of us are on both forums and if he's on there, maybe we should give a warning to those on that site too? I guess that's a question to the mods and senior members (which I'm not) since I don't want to start some type of cross forum controversy.

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
Does anyone know if he's on Repgeek? I know many of us are on both forums and if he's on there, maybe we should give a warning to those on that site too? I guess that's a question to the mods and senior members (which I'm not) since I don't want to start some type of cross forum controversy.
Already done.

HerrOberst

26/9/13
Thanks for the update ATL. Figured y'all would already be on it. Just thought I would throw it out. BTW, as a Niners fan, I'm pissed!!!

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
I bought a modded DSSD from him a while back on WC and he was great. Recently I posted on a sales thread of him claiming he was profiteering and he went off at me. Though it was unusual. Guess my gut feeling was right about the sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
What a complete shame. These are instances where a tiny bit more of my faith in humanity is lost. I guess he wanted to leave the forum with a bang.
I hope he gets his due.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I bought a modded DSSD from him a while back on WC and he was great. Recently I posted on a sales thread of him claiming he was profiteering and he went off at me. Though it was unusual. Guess my gut feeling was right about the sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I still don't think that he was profiteering off the sales of his modded watches. I think the problem happened after that.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I almost can't believe this as he seemed like a decent guy. What would inspire someone to turn their back on a whole community (and by this I mean all rep forums) to scam up a dozen or so reps? Especially after putting so much time into building a reputation as a knowledgable and friendly person.

I'd rather lose all my reps and still be welcome here than have a box full of reps with no access to any future models or the sense of community.

i hope this is a misunderstanding but I suspect the guy is just a MASSIVE DICK, shame.