• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Really disappointed

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
:rofl:
I need to start to write down TB's comments. Will be bestseller in the future.

D

d4m.test

+1. Well said, Raji! To the noob: please, don't take such comments personally; many of us have experienced some of what you've done & become frustrated because new members don't take advantage of all that RWI and its members have to offer. Go & retrieve these, post pics of them & seek help, such as possible movement swap.

dave

They're not insults or disrespect. How would you feel if someone complained about his pot dealers return policy? Or whined about the warranty on the stolen iPad he bought from some guys trunk? These are illegal counterfeit goods smuggled into your country.

Keeping that in mind, this community helps the buyer specifically for these reasons. The trusted dealers aren't trusted out of the goodness of their hearts. They're trusted because this community gives them customers, and has the power to take those customers away if the customers are mistreated.

We get so frustrated because new people don't understand this arrangement and start saying and doing stupid things. Instead, just calm down and go through the proper channels that the RWI admin team has worked so hard to set up. If that doesn't work, you've already seen that members of the community are interested in paying for your parts.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
To be perfectly honest I can't think of any rep I ever had that didn't have some type of problem, however I don't know any member who's received three bad ones in a row. There has got to be something wrong user related here. I thinking probably stupidity.

I don't like being referred to as people like you, so you poster can go F yourself, and don't come around here looking for help anymore.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
To poster: I have purchased 4 reps since joining this forum and out of the 4, 3 reps are from m2m meet ups, 1 from TD. 3 works perfectly, 1 watch that I bought from m2m has a problem. Even after checking it thoroughly while it was in my hand, I missed the fact that it's having difficulty changing dates (it's an ap diver 3.5 by the way). So what did I do? I went to a local watch smith and had it fix. I didn't even bother contacting my seller aside from the time that I was asking him If he knew a watch smith. Problems do happen with our reps, even gens do have problems. That's one of the reasons why we join this forum, so that when this happens, we can search and/or ask someone for help.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
To poster: I have purchased 4 reps since joining this forum and out of the 4, 3 reps are from m2m meet ups, 1 from TD. 3 works perfectly, 1 watch that I bought from m2m has a problem. Even after checking it thoroughly while it was in my hand, I missed the fact that it's having difficulty changing dates (it's an ap diver 3.5 by the way). So what did I do? I went to a local watch smith and had it fix. I didn't even bother contacting my seller aside from the time that I was asking him If he knew a watch smith. Problems do happen with our reps, even gens do have problems. That's one of the reasons why we join this forum, so that when this happens, we can search and/or ask someone for help.

Well said sir! :clap:

WSL3333

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/13
I am smelling BS...odds of getting a watch that doesn't work from a TD probably only 10-15%...odds of getting 3 in a row that doesn't work is so low I am not buying it.

I have bought 5 so far and all have worked for at least 6 months...I have had an issue from only one of them where it wouldn't keep time well and had other issues as well...sent that watch to a repair guy from here and did complete overhaul for 175.00, now it works fine.

And to my surprise, the asian 7750 mvts have all kept time well and functioned well also.

Luthier

30/9/09
+1.
70+ watches, not even one died during 4-5 years of use. Many with A7750.

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
1. I guess OP don't know, that watches should be winded up, manually, or automatically.
2. I guess OP don't know, that to change time on PAM he should pull out the lever and crown.
3. I guess OP don't know, how to use punctuation, it's a pain in the ass to read his posts.