• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mystery Factory Tudor Black Bay progress pics

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Yes other dealers WILL eventually get it! Monopoly on 1st release? Well do you see any other dealers offering this Yet? Just saying??

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????
you know the game way too well sharrky, this reminded me of gen watches...we have to pay premium to ADs Lol

cubicle_monkey

13/10/12
Yes other dealers WILL eventually get it! Monopoly on 1st release? Well do you see any other dealers offering this Yet? Just saying??

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Is it "out" yet? No? Then other dealers don't have it. The minute PT has watches available for shipping/QC, I can guarantee that other sellers will be able to get it.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Is it "out" yet? No? Then other dealers don't have it. The minute PT has watches available for shipping/QC, I can guarantee that other sellers will be able to get it.

Heh I might be wrong, but if Angus as 300 pre orders then I cant honestly see any other dealer getting till these are fulfilled, hell what do I know!
Hope I'm wrong and it's available to all on release

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
I asked Ryan few days back if he expects to have this watch. He answered that probably Puretime will have exclusive rights do distibute it.
I don't know. Just sayin what I've been told.

Update from RG:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lx5watch
Is angus the only dealer selling this? or is it open to other dealers as well?

Angus: Maybe other dealers can get them after the CNY

So...
:p

remus 383

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/13
PT is enjoying the exclusive rights at the moment but other dealers will get it eventually.

intheshadows

30/8/12
QC pics should be hitting the forums this Wed and Thur. If you didnt get in on the first pre order, you'll probably still be able to get one before CNY just Angus had mentioned you probably wont get the tudor engraved movement.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Similar with Ryan's AP TOUR AUTO Ryan had it first but it soon appeared on pt and toros site

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
If you are just ordering now your lucky if you get one before CNY. Considering we all ponied up back in November.

Just be thankful you even have a chance at gettin this batch.

Angus has rights to this exclusivity. He has worked on this project for over a year. It has to be exhausting. He's got me .

As far as the color on the hands and indices being different... I bet we will hardly be able to tell outside of a loupe.

I respect angus for providing full disclosure on the watch. I mean seriously who does that?? Points out the flaws to there customers. I have full faith in him and I anticipate getting mine from the first batch. It's an event I would regret missing out on.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I do have to admit its a great looking watch!!,,,,,But will it have gen construction case and bezel,,,,,,That way the customers and members who buy this piece,,,,Will have the option to add gen parts in the future???
Anybody know the spec's on the case!!!,,,,,,Where is Bonesey at??? He can give us a little input on this,,And maybe what he think's!,,He bought the Gen awhile back!!

Niek

7/9/12
I do have to admit its a great looking watch!!,,,,,But will it have gen construction case and bezel,,,,,,That way the customers and members who buy this piece,,,,Will have the option to add gen parts in the future???
Anybody know the spec's on the case!!!,,,,,,Where is Bonesey at??? He can give us a little input on this,,And maybe what he think's!,,He bought the Gen awhile back!!

I have a gen incoming, if somebody sends me the rep I'll do a gen rep comparo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
When are the qc pics going to be sent out?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
HOLA! Anyone care to estimate the numbers in that pile?

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Dont know. I just think about how many people pre-ordered (400 x 318 per watch). We are talking about 127,000 cash. In just preorders. Talk about getting some capital to get it complete. Still very impressive

straycat

Renowned Member
27/11/12
Finally! I have to admit it's been a long wait! I hope my QC pics arrive in my mailbox soon!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I heard a rumor that helenarou was also making a Black Bay version.