• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week 18 - 22 november

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
DSCN0302_zps6954d9cd.jpg

D

d4m.test

Another Blast from the Past

Hi, Gang!

This is Pamsday, so in its honor, this "blast from the past" sterile/homage of a Pam Radiomir I purchased god knows when a number of years ago, one that rarely gets worn. Nice weight, finish; comfortable leather strap, very good lume, excellent time keeper. Of course, I don't remember from whom I had purchased this. Some day I'll sell it. dave:

D

d4m.test

Thanks actually this one came from a member here in the for sale section originally purchased from panatime. Crazy I joined here looking for a Rolex sub (imagine that) got bit by the Pam bug and well as they say the rest is history I now have 12 reps a gen and more Pam straps then I care to admit all in 3 damn months :)

Sent from my iPhone noob V2

Yeah, sounds like you've been thoroughly inflected with the "virus" that affects us all. Don't try to resist, xj! BBWWWHHAAAAAA!!!

dave

:thumbsup:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Yeah, sounds like you've been thoroughly inflected with the "virus" that affects us all. Don't try to resist, xj! BBWWWHHAAAAAA!!!

dave

:thumbsup:

Yes it is true, but I wouldn't change a thing except maybe well nothing actually.

marcogumbo

14/8/13
Welcome to the strap frenzy! (strapwhoreizm) I got into Hadley Roma lacquered crock straps for my Pams. Wallet shrink syndrome at its finest! :cheers:

Although I have not tried the lacquered, as I get older I find myself using more and more the crock straps.

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
this one again today... switching it up with the B/W lol

TGIF! Have a great weekend guys

Pete

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
I forgot to post this the other day.

On my way to an appointment with my Domi modded and AR'ed Orchard Road on an grey AP Bands Croc strap that a member gave me a great deal on. I think it goes great with the grey dial....