• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Handbags

dandan

1/10/13
Hi Folks,

Firstly I apologise for posting about bags in the genral watch forum.

Christmas is approaching and I want to buy my wife a high quality rep designer handbag.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction as there is a lot of garbage out there.

Thanks.

prb

Known Member
30/6/09
Be sure to check with your GF! Mine just refuses to use anything rep...

couvreur

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/6/12
And check all details like exact size, etc...
Bought a REP Channel bad for my wife a couple month ago, but received a larger version than the one she wanted.
Now I'm stuck with a bag she'll never use...maybe I can try to sell it here but do not expect much interest in a Watch forum!

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
No worries, we do discuss many other stuff other than watches in this forum. For rep leather goods, there are a few TD like Trevor, Sead, WE, Lucy(Truetime) who are able to get it for you. Try send anyone of them an email with a photo of the product you want attached and see what they reply.

JustWatchin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/13
USA
Trevor (TD) had a website with handbags, wallets, ties etc... Doesn't seem to be up anymore. Wanted to buy a wallet but not sure what happened.

carlton

2/10/11
It might because the website for leather goods are less useful to him so he decide not to maintain it anyone.

Whatever it is, I believe they are still able to get those leather goods product. Just send anyone of them an email with photo attached for enquiry.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Watch Eden have 1000s of bags, wallets, shorts, shorts, polo shirts, cufflinks, lighters and just about everything else. Just make sure you buy only AAA and 1:1 grade stuff and ALWAYS email first, identify yourself as an RWI member and ask if the item is available.

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
Are these any more likely to be seized by customs?
Id imagine the size of box a Hermes bag would come in would attract more attention than a watch size package.

carlton

2/10/11
I believe big item like handbags and stuff does not comes with the box, only small item like wallet, belts etc comes with box.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Bags don't come with a box, only with the dust bag/cover.

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
I didn't mean an 'original' box- the bag would obviously be shipped in a bigger package which I thought may draw attention?

chats

25/8/13
dont, just dont. might as well go with cheaper brands than buy reps for bags

chats

25/8/13

in my experience, handbag is more noticeable than watch, and ive seen the super rep of the female handbags from china, and abu dhabi. the leather is still different than the gen one, even the way it feel is different. but if you really have to then, go with the super rep ones, other than that, it is not worth your money at all

:cheers: