• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium Chronograph

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
This is my Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium Chronograph. I tried to sell it recently but am glad I didn't now! Took a couple of fresh pics the other day - it still looks great after just over 3 years of ownership.

It just runs without any fuss with the perpetual calendar, never needs a battery thanks to solar charging, has dual time, a chronograph and even an alarm. When it's in the dark it automatically shuts down the running seconds (large hand) to save power and when you bring it back into the light the second hand whizzes round the dial to where it should be so no time is ever lost - clever! :D Nice lume too! ;)

Hope you enjoy the pics. :)

7077062753_b25e2ef68c_b.jpg

7077063593_cc0f3f3b0e_b.jpg

timeinhand

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/10/11
Yeah nice watch del I remember it well i tried to buy it

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Thanks Steelfish! :)

@ timeinhand - yes, I remember your low offers.....

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Very nice, the strap makes it IMO.

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Very nice, the strap makes it IMO.
Cheers mate. Yes, I totally agree and it was the brown strap combo that attracted me to it in the first place. I've also had it on a black rubber aftermarket strap (which totally transformed the look of it) for swimming but I definitely prefer it on the brown leather croc. ;)

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Ive wanted that model for a while too, but now I always use the funds for a rep instead.

SecretAgentMan

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/12
I would like it better on a black strap.........nice watch by the way, I too didnt know Citizen had this model.

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
I would like it better on a black strap.........nice watch by the way, I too didnt know Citizen had this model.
Thanks mate! I've had it on a black rubber dive strap and it looks pretty good on that too but the titanium case really suits the brown strap imho. ;)

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Thanks guys! :)

(I didn't realise this thread was still doing the rounds! :D )