• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sydney Australia

Jordanf1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/13
G/day All.

New here from Australia , if it wasnt for this Forum id have done my cash @ Swisstime.sr ! so big thanks to you all.

Anyway the short of it is, im looking a AP ROO 57th Street ! and i mean a really good rep as im also an owner of Genuine DSSD & Breitling C13356 in 2 tone, reason im here is i cannot justify the 30K for a gen AP ROO. So a Rep is the way !

So as a newbie , go easy and please point me to a Dealer / Seller on here. I do have a USA address when i can get a rep shipped too for me and then sent here

Cheers N Beers

DW

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Welcome buddy!

Sydneysider here too. No need for a US address, shipping reps into Australia is a breeze, around 4 days with EMS from China. That said, patience is still a key part of this hobby. Read up and you should be good :)

Jordanf1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/13
Welcome buddy!

Sydneysider here too. No need for a US address, shipping reps into Australia is a breeze, around 4 days with EMS from China. That said, patience is still a key part of this hobby. Read up and you should be good :)

Thanks Mate, So how do i find a good REP / Seller ? that has AP's

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Welcome. Find the right watch in the AP section and then ask who carries it. I'm not an AP guy so I don't know how many versions there are of this one.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Welcome from New York Jordan
Give this Trusted Dealer a try
His name is Ryan intime.co
Also, check out our Member to Member sales section
I think I saw a 57th Street for sale

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome mate! :trailboss:

Thanks Mate, So how do i find a good REP / Seller ? that has AP's
Perhaps the dealer section would be a good place to start?

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
Welcome from Brissie, as zero_deficit said no need to ship to U.S., pretty quick to Oz and haven't heard of many customs seizures

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
The best way is to start a gtg with shouting drinks. Watch us all turn up...