• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC's journey to thailand

mrtoulouse

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/5/13
TT TC. Two Tone TC Sub.

I know - which IS a 16613 :hehehe:

Just pulling you leg, friend :cheers:. I sincerely hope TC will put one out, though - would certainly make my day :cheese:

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
For its entire production run, the 16600 crown sat above the centerline of the lugs and case, like the pic below (borrowed from TRF):

The BPSD crown sits about 1-2mm lower, centered to the case, more like the gen 16610 (borrowed from Trevor, obviously!):

It's not too far off, but it's a definite tell. Granted, the pics above are at slightly different angles, but you can even see that the gen CGs are cut so they come closer together on the bottom side, enveloping the crown, whereas the BP is symmetrical, since the crown is proud of the each by an equal amount on top and bottom.

what do you mean crown position ? Mine looks fine

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
Hah dude how is that a definite tell? IMHO that's a very minor tell...... Someone would have to be having a damn good luck on the wrist to notice that!

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
Tell what? I need my eyes checked :p
I'm hoping 16613... been drooling since I saw this....yesterday haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
Hah dude how is that a definite tell? IMHO that's a very minor tell...... Someone would have to be having a damn good luck on the wrist to notice that!

OK, OK... maybe it's not that bad, and I doubt I'd notice it on a wrist--just in photos, which is what has kept me from pulling the trigger so far. Maybe I'm just so obsessive that only a TC is good enough, which is why I'd love for him to do an SD! Not that I would mind a 16613 either.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
He did.. BPTCSD!

Hahaha. Pretty much. I bet he has sold a ton of those SD bracelets. How come he is the only one who can source all of these amazing parts? And he lives in conus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

napoleon1992

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/13
OK, OK... maybe it's not that bad, and I doubt I'd notice it on a wrist--just in photos, which is what has kept me from pulling the trigger so far. Maybe I'm just so obsessive that only a TC is good enough, which is why I'd love for him to do an SD! Not that I would mind a 16613 either.

The tell itsself IMO are still those ugly crownguards... Why can't they never ever get it right? Can't be too difficult to manage but maybe I'm wrong

wm9z

25/2/12
let's hope it's a 16613....might be some big news around the corner....