• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR03's are non-existent! Does anyone have a source?

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Wow it's great to hear! Checking this thread every day to see if there is any news about it. Thanks for the info! :)

300kph

24/5/13
No worries Bruddah! We'll all be sportin; new B&R's before too long!

W

300kph

24/5/13
I ordered a Vacheron Constantin Overseas from Lucy and just paid her today and reminded her many of us still want the BR03-92

She just replied to me: Pardon her broken English...

Tell you a good news,for the BR 03-92,I have got some pictures from the factory already,and I asked the factory too,they told me this watch will comes out recently.

Regards
Lucy

Pretty sure she means it uis coming out soon. And as soon as I have pics and / or more info I will post here first. If she comes thru I will reward her with an order for a black w/ black face & blue numerals & hands and SS w/ black face & white. By the number of replies to this post I know there are many people just like me... waiting.

Best news in months!

I know we all have our fave dealers but she has been brilliant. I got my last 6 watches from her. Every order was perfection.

W
PS: She is also trying to locate a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (non-chrono) and a AP Montuak Highway in all SS. If they are out there I trust she will find them.

Apocalypso

Looking Around
20/7/13
Awesome! I've been checking this thread daily for the last couple of months. Thanks for digging this up!

scottamc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/10
I would also be ready to pull trigger on the new one if it's any good. Where should we be looking?

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
No worries Bruddah! We'll all be sportin; new B&R's before too long!

W

I hope we will! And I hope I will have some funds by then. :p Thanks for your effort about this watch, I really want one in my collection! ;)

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
I ordered a Vacheron Constantin Overseas from Lucy and just paid her today and reminded her many of us still want the BR03-92

She just replied to me: Pardon her broken English...

Tell you a good news,for the BR 03-92,I have got some pictures from the factory already,and I asked the factory too,they told me this watch will comes out recently.

Regards
Lucy

Pretty sure she means it uis coming out soon. And as soon as I have pics and / or more info I will post here first. If she comes thru I will reward her with an order for a black w/ black face & blue numerals & hands and SS w/ black face & white. By the number of replies to this post I know there are many people just like me... waiting.

Best news in months!

I know we all have our fave dealers but she has been brilliant. I got my last 6 watches from her. Every order was perfection.

W
PS: She is also trying to locate a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (non-chrono) and a AP Montuak Highway in all SS. If they are out there I trust she will find them.

Bruddah, if she said she already have the pictures, why don't we ask her to show it to is as a teaser?

I can't hold it anymore I need to buy br03 as soon as it comes up on the market!

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I contacted Lucy today about PAM 359 for my friend and told her about 03 and she said that it should be available in half of month. :thumbsup:

300kph

24/5/13
She just sent me QC pics for my new Vacheron Constantin Overseas. Was Jonesing for a watch waiting for those new B&R's...

I'll ask her for pics!

W

300kph

24/5/13
Lucy says her supplier asked to not post or forward pics just yet. She said about 2 weeks till she can get them. I will ask her which models she will be getting and maybe we can get a good price if a bunch of us commit.

I really hope there is improvement over previous models. I hear the black w/ blue numerals and hands had almost zero lume.

I like that one and the SS w/ black face & white hands also.

I know people want the olive drab but something tells me that one will probably not be made. I would like one though. Very military looking.

W

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
Is this new release br03 coming from previous same maker ? If it is, most probably we will receive same flawed rep.

Will it be only in cheap version (2813) or in clone (2836) version too ?

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Lucy says her supplier asked to not post or forward pics just yet. She said about 2 weeks till she can get them. I will ask her which models she will be getting and maybe we can get a good price if a bunch of us commit.

I really hope there is improvement over previous models. I hear the black w/ blue numerals and hands had almost zero lume.

I like that one and the SS w/ black face & white hands also.

I know people want the olive drab but something tells me that one will probably not be made. I would like one though. Very military looking.

W

I'm in for SS version with black face and white numerals if price will be close to what it was before, around $200-250 for 2836. ;)

300kph

24/5/13
I want the blue as well and would get it lumed if they do not improve it. Probably lume both.

Who is good at doing these?

W

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
If you are in US I think Vac is the best. There is also cwazy1 who does relume jobs. ;)

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Which Dealer is Lucy? I'm going to be ordering one of these new 03's fo sho!

keanzteoh

Horology Curious
27/10/13
ive found this site sinowatches.es and they have huge range with ready stock. but the prices are a bit expensive i suppose? also the BR03s are with 4813 movement.