• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3777

rtao

Horology Curious
16/8/13
how did you get the bracelet off? I'm stuck!

A very small flat head screwdriver to push the spring bar and it was not easy for me, it took me two night to get it done

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
Pilots need bracelet for my skinny 6.4" wrist. Strap gap to case is too big to look decent on me.

c888

10/3/12
Thinking of picking up a honey gator strap. Already have it on black gator but I'm thinking I need some fall colours to match my walnut colour shoes.
1073481d1367787850_official_iwc_pilot_pictures_t.jpg

I thought the 3777 seems to look best on a bracelet, but that strap combo looks great!

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Got mine today, bracelet feels good, overall quality of the watch is good, AR is just bad. Too freakin bluish! I am disappointed. I have seen a genuine watch but because of the lighting it is hard to say how it looks like in daylight. If it is this bad, I am disappointed at IWC too.

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Got mine today, bracelet feels good, overall quality of the watch is good, AR is just bad. Too freakin bluish! I am disappointed. I have seen a genuine watch but because of the lighting it is hard to say how it looks like in daylight. If it is this bad, I am disappointed at IWC too.

Same bluish AR on the gen but the gen crystal seems to be a magnifying one that's why it differs a little from the rep one. The dial on the gen is more black than the rep one
Make a double AR on the rep and you are really good

sunnydale

29/8/09
Goddamn, actually after wearing this for 5 hours at work, AR does not look that bad I initially thought!

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
Looking good sunnydale....got a Gen BP strap laying around? ;)

Man, that's a killer watch. Damn.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Looks great on both.

I'd like to put a strap on but I have to figure out how to remove the @$!?@( bracelet

sunnydale

29/8/09
Looking good sunnydale....got a Gen BP strap laying around? ;)

Man, that's a killer watch. Damn.

Yes at the moment, I have a BP strap unused :) Tried it on but it does not fit...maybe someone will modify it to fit 21 mm lugs.

Looks great on both.

I'd like to put a strap on but I have to figure out how to remove the @$!?@( bracelet

Use a small screwdriver, takes 2 mins when you do it 1-2 times.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Use a small screwdriver, takes 2 mins when you do it 1-2 times.

It took me nearly an hour and I thought I'll break my fingers! :raji: Now the bracelet is gone.

Waiting for my BP strap in black gator. I think a BP will fit, it's only 1mm so you can sqeeze the strap between the lugs.

sunnydale

29/8/09
It took me nearly an hour and I thought I'll break my fingers! :raji: Now the bracelet is gone.

Waiting for my BP strap in black gator. I think a BP will fit, it's only 1mm so you can sqeeze the strap between the lugs.

Oh no, I tried and it does not look good because you have to sqeeze it. I might send mine to Orloff for modifications.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
I tried my BP strap from HKTan which fits without any issue and without sqeezing. It's obviously a bit smaller. My next BP strap will be a highgrade rep strap and I hope it is also a bit smaller. Otherwise I'll shorten the little tube inside the strap between the lugs and make it fit.

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Oh no, I tried and it does not look good because you have to sqeeze it. I might send mine to Orloff for modifications.

Indeed. For the bracelet, I use the small fork on my Bergeon springbar tool. After I loosen it from the hole, I try to keep it loosened by sticking a toothpick there. But to be honest, it really is a pain in the ass. Took 20 minutes.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Something about the date is bugging me as well as the off colour hands to markers... Also I thought the AR was supposed to stop all those reflections etc....