• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Major Rep Dealer Cop Out

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
It simply comes down to QC and engineering. With oversight, quality products can be made in any factory anywhere in the world. Apple is a great example, or just take a look at what VW has done in countries like Mexico.

As to the OP - I think you're crazy thinking that an illegally produced replica watch will have the same QC in place as any legal watch factory, regardless if the gen. retails for as little as $100.00

your right there mate

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/4/13
USA / Florida
I'm so over this thread, I learned what I needed like 15 pages ago. In one sentence people say stop crying, don't be baby and in the next sentence they do EXATELY THAT. I'm out of this thread, tired of you old fogeys stroking your tiny e peen. You wanted an argument you had it and couldn't handle it.
Peace

Ohh and btw the poll is split 50/50 looks like your opinion on this matter is just that.... An opinion.

Dont get offended brother, that's what this thread is for to stir up conversation and arguments. you learn for peoples experiences that have been in the rep world for years and years and try not to make the same mistakes they did. Welcome to :cheers:

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
Dont get offended brother, that's what this thread is for to stir up conversation and arguments. you learn for peoples experiences that have been in the rep world for years and years and try not to make the same mistakes they did. Welcome to :cheers:

Thanks bro :cheers: