• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dssd qc pictures

bomber21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/13
Hi everyone, this is only my second post,

I ordered a noob watch in time

I see some minor misalignment in the bezel and the pearl is a bit to the upper side...maybe its the angle of the picture?....

I asked the seller to provide a picture from the top,one from the side to kinda look at the height of the crystal and one of the Lume.

Pics below.

thanks

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Read the FAQ's before posting. It's a replica. It's not going to be perfect. None of them are. You are paying a fraction of the price of the gen. It's a beautiful watch. Get it and wear it proud.

bomber21

1/9/13
Read the FAQ's before posting. It's a replica. It's not going to be perfect. None of them are. You are paying a fraction of the price of the gen. It's a beautiful watch. Get it and wear it proud.

Sure. I know what it is, I think it looks good just think maybe the angle of the picture is tricking my eye.

thx

D

d4m.test

Wasting Jordan and Ryan's valuable time :facepalm:

2jedi0

8/8/13
sigh fine...

Looks good in the pics no worries im sure its a beaut

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Why cant we nuke QC threads? I'd much rather read about some spammer selling goats and iPhones than more of these.

bomber21

1/9/13
Why cant we nuke QC threads? I'd much rather read about some spammer selling goats and iPhones than more of these.

Come on guys at some point you probably had the same questions. all is good....:wyliehelp:

Thx

graymull

24/4/13
Looks good, thinking about this one next...think I favor the Jacques Piccard A3135 best edition

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4