• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

From fine watches to fine bags...

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Ill post some QC of mine when it comes from Sead.

I'm looking for a Bally bag as well, so see how it goes

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
I have absolute no knowledge on these rep leather goods product and I have no idea on how to tell a good rep or a bad rep of these items but I was thinking of getting a couple and still considering who should I go to.

I'm actually planning on getting it from Ken at RWG but saw the Hermes belt that Lucy got it for Sharrkey which look very good quality makes me have a second thought.
Is item from Ken over at RWG better or our TD here can get the exact item of what he get too?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Here's a good pic of the buckle

ugupa3uz.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

BrentonJ

4/7/13
I have absolute no knowledge on these rep leather goods product and I have no idea on how to tell a good rep or a bad rep of these items but I was thinking of getting a couple and still considering who should I go to.

I'm actually planning on getting it from Ken at RWG but saw the Hermes belt that Lucy got it for Sharrkey which look very good quality makes me have a second thought.
Is item from Ken over at RWG better or our TD here can get the exact item of what he get too?

I saw the ones over on RWG that Ken had and on his site they were a little $ compared to Sead.

You can see here how good these rep Heremes belts are in comparison to gen

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/herm-s-belts-152353

I ended up paying extra from Sead and got the better "1:1" leather

carlton

2/10/11
Great link, thanks. I'm actually planning for some LV products and from the review the quality of the LV bag look great to me. I think I will just go with our dealers here.

BrentonJ

4/7/13
I got a LV wallet from Sead at the same time as the Hermes belt.

So when i get pics ill post em up.

I'm also in the market for a bag but cant decide what i want. Maybe a Bally or Hugo Boss or maybe even just a plain leather LV, no distinctive pattern.

carlton

2/10/11
That will be great, thank you. I was thinking of getting a LV belt and wallet, most likely taiga leather series which is more simple and plain.

BrentonJ

4/7/13
I got the wallet in Damier Graphite.

The LV bag I like is the Roman PM in Grizzli

carlton

2/10/11
Please do post some pics for the wallet that you are getting when you have receive it. If possible, let us know how you feel about the quality of the wallet, thank you.

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Please do post some pics for the wallet that you are getting when you have receive it. If possible, let us know how you feel about the quality of the wallet, thank you.

Yea no dramas mate will do.

Let us know if you find anywhere good for bags :cheers:

Ruski91

12/10/12
Buy jeans, that fit.
;)

cmon luth, like a nice strap, a belt is also a fashion statement. :)
Besides we all know the rule that we have to match or at least make sure that all leather compliments one another (Shoes, Belt, watch strap)

Luthier

30/9/09
Oh, damn fashionista!!!
Like you attend Oscar or Grammy every week...
:rofl:
Kupi verevky!!!
;)

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Looking into getting a nice duffle bag. No large logo/print unless it is subtle.

Found a nice Bally duffle bag from Sead.
get-attachment-95aspx.jpg

Might buy this one. It's around $130 I believe.

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Looking into getting a nice duffle bag. No large logo/print unless it is subtle.

Found a nice Bally duffle bag from Sead.

Might buy this one. It's around $130 I believe.

I want something like that but in a more messenger style

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
Hey all!

Nice, how many interested mates joined this thread! Thank you all for the good tips!