• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

oh how I hated cheap guys. >''<

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
Ok, so I am living in Las Vegas, go out to night club and lounge a lot. I cannot stand cheap people, some guys just going in stand around and not order any drink or wait for friend to offer drinks. So I order a bottlduchebagee of vodka goose grey it is like $350 I didn't want to have any guy around so just me and good friend of mine with bunch of girls (5 chicks vs 2 guys). There is one chick brought in a guy supposed to be her bf I think, so fine, 3 guys I don't mind, but one problem is that he is Filipino, and Filipino guys are well knewn for being cheap.
So I order another bottle with some other cocktails and at the end the bill come out around $1,000. As usual rule guys on the table will take care bill, so we decide to split 3 ways, but that douchebag just sit their and act like innocent, I explain to him how the rule work his response like "I was invided by my friend so I don't expect to pay."
Ok, fine My friend and I are cool with that, couple hundred bucks isn't that big of a deal. Each of us pop out $600 and included $200 tip for the server.
But guess what we never want that douchebag and chick come out to hang out with us again, ever.

Again, I hate cheap people.

By the ways, I worn a PAM111 v3 that night, chicks love it.

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
Ok, so I am living in Las Vegas, go out to night club and lounge a lot. I cannot stand cheap people, some guys just going in stand around and not order any drink or wait for friend to offer drinks. So I order a bottlduchebagee of vodka goose grey it is like $350 I didn't want to have any guy around so just me and good friend of mine with bunch of girls (5 chicks vs 2 guys). There is one chick brought in a guy supposed to be her bf I think, so fine, 3 guys I don't mind, but one problem is that he is Filipino, and Filipino guys are well knewn for being cheap.
So I order another bottle with some other cocktails and at the end the bill come out around $1,000. As usual rule guys on the table will take care bill, so we decide to split 3 ways, but that douchebag just sit their and act like innocent, I explain to him how the rule work his response like "I was invided by my friend so I don't expect to pay."
Ok, fine My friend and I are cool with that, couple hundred bucks isn't that big of a deal. Each of us pop out $600 and included $200 tip for the server.
But guess what we never want that douchebag and chick come out to hang out with us again, ever.

Dude,
I'm not Filipino, but you shouldn't be stereotyping like that. There are probably a few Filipino members who would take offense to what you said.
Some members in general might take offense to your grammar and spelling as well.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
1273946179413.jpg

If you see Kay

26/1/09
yeah, the ethnicity omission would have made this post awesome, but once it was in there, it went from awesome to lonesome in the cool post standings.

I'm not Filipino, but you can lose the mention of race in there.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Boasting his heart out..........

Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll order a couple of bottles of Crystal [1988] and invite you to my table. You will be very welcome to sit with me and my friends, and I will not charge you a penny even if you bring some girls along. And make sure you wear a gen and not a rep. Wear your rep at McDonalds like I do. And most girls love me , not my watch. Can't make out with a watch, you know.:cheers:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

So tell me about other stereotypes.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

403510_450486364988142_636474531_n.jpg

Are you f*cking serious?????
You can keep your racist garbage out of this forum buddy. How dare you insult an entire race that way. Pull your freaking head in ya dope!

I bet you are sprouting a total load of bullshit anyway, I bet you make 7.25 an hour tossing fries at Mickey D's which is unfortunate for all the good people who also work there. How they put up with a knobend like you is beyond me.

Oh, and just on the off chance you actually are fortunate enough in life to hold the station you allege and can in fact drop 6 C notes without thinking about it, you are still an asshat but now you are a rich assaht. :goat:

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
And the point is?

couple hundred of bucks is nothing but a post to complain?

Think you logged into the wrong place, this ain't facebook.

:rofl:

Sent from my Bezel using a 116610

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Op - please tell us you're a Filipino and all is good ala Dave Chapelle style!

rols16610

20/4/12
O

Wow your a high roller :picard: can I come hang out with you ? :goat:

As for the racist comment, your an idiot :spank:

aneki

31/7/08
Ignoring the racist part for a bit, you boast about money on a forum where people are economical and buy reps instead of gens. I can't see that flying at all ^^

rushact

Known Member
5/6/13
Cambodia
if you dont want him there why didnt just tell him nicely or let the girl know. Its like asking someone to join you at your table and expecting him to pay.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Story smells fishy. Cheap exsist in all types of people. And even if the story was true, why wouldn't you ask him to split the prior to ordering another bottle once he got there.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Op looks to have gone very quiet, not getting the "LOL, good one bro, can I come hang?" reaction he expected? TBH even without the racist jibe he still sounds like the kind of spoilt brat/wanker I wouldn't want to be anywhere near. I know people who could buy anyone on this forum (and you guys have NFI of the big dollar names that lurk here) and to a (wo)man none of them feel a need to big note the fact. All would be revolted by that post showing off your (alleged) conspicuous consumption. Doing it yeah, no problem. Feeling a need to boast about it makes me call bullshit on you.

One of my favourite stories about Kerry Packer is one where he's listening to this guy in a bar big note himself before dinner at a restaurant in Dallas, TX. Eventually he has enough of the twat and goes over asking this guy what he's worth. "100 million dollars pal" the guy answers. Kerry pulled a coin out of his pocket and simply said "Flip you for it mate". The guy went white, yammered a bit and left. True wealth doesn't need to make a show of it. That guy really was worth somewhere around the 100mil mark, still a wanker tho. I would have loved to see Kerry shut him down.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ignoring the racist part for a bit, you boast about money on a forum where people are economical and buy reps instead of gens. I can't see that flying at all ^^
Trust me mate, there is some truly huge money here (not many but a few, at least one owns a Gulfstream, another a 230ft yacht), none of it feels a need to big note the fact however.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
To be fair GG isn't $20, at that price I'd take a crate and pay the import duty.