• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it just me? ...or...

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
pm answered.

No, I am not going to demonstrate how to cack those rings for you. That's the Pecster's job.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Somebody, remind me, please, what is this thread about?
;)

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Noob! Your post count is too low - opinion doesnt matter. Be quiet! But up your post count. But be quiet!

366.gif

:RWI:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
You guys are playing fast and loose with these Cack Rings...Beware...KTR.
images

D

d4m.test

In all seriousness, I just popped in from another forum and I really didn't enjoy the few posts I read there.

I didn't dislike anyone at all, but the general attitude was too complacent and accepting of flaws. Deep down I may agree that a rep at less than 10% of the gen price will be cutting corners, but as a customer I would and should always demand more. That's why I like RWI - everyone including the forum admins generally have the same mindset. Less ass kissing, more ass kicking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
QUOTE=big_raji;1517635]In all seriousness, I just popped in from another forum and I really didn't enjoy the few posts I read there.

I didn't dislike anyone at all, but the general attitude was too complacent and accepting of flaws. Deep down I may agree that a rep at less than 10% of the gen price will be cutting corners, but as a customer I would and should always demand more. That's why I like RWI - everyone including the forum admins generally have the same mindset. Less ass kissing, more ass kicking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

I take it you saw Angus's "super rep BB tudor" thread?...

Thats the general feeling I had as well.

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
In all seriousness, I just popped in from another forum and I really didn't enjoy the few posts I read there.

Why do you think those dealers don't post here ? :goat:

D

d4m.test

I take it you saw Angus's "super rep BB tudor" thread?...

Thats the general feeling I had as well.

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

Exactly! Hell, I don't care about the accuracy of that watch at all. I want to order 5 sterile versions of them as a sort of corporate gift and add a custom logo. Yet, I still shake my head at what some users are OK with.