• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Pro PO 42mm Orange - Europe buy?

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Hello

This is my first post here. I have decided to buy Omega SMP PO 42mm Orange.

Now I have few questions.

I live in EU and would like to avoid customs problem. I did some research and find out next dealers that send watches via so called "triangle shipping".

Here are dealers that I found out:

http://www.p-cls.com/omcpo42102-pocean-ceramic-ssss-orange-swiss-2824-p-13314

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=10440

Why are these 2 dealers not TD on this forum. Because they are listed as TD on some other forums. Can I buy from them or do you recommend any other TD which uses triangle shipping. Please post a link...

Regarding PO 42mm replicas, which of above two is better (at least on paper) or are both the same?

Are these latest PO 42mm replicas? If not, can you please send me the link to latest PO good quality replicas.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
These are not TD's here for a good reason. Do a bit of searching and you will see why. Search for "cartel" and you will find out.

Use one of our TD's if you want the backing of the mods from RWI.

I think all of the TD's here can offer triangle shipping. There are several versions of the 42mm PO, but you will only get the latest version from the TD's. Otherwise go to the member sales for a different version. V5 (the latest) is very nice though.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Sead (Supermirrors), Toro and Timesshop (now TSWatch Int.) are some of the dealers that I bought from and they offer triangle shipping. They are all great dealers and you will be satisfied with them. ;)

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Thank you for your kind answers.

I have searched for the word CARTEL and on first two displayed pages I did not find out anything relevant.
Can you give me a link or tell me in short what was/is the problem with these dealers.

OK, I followed your advice and checked torobravos2013 and TSWatch. You are right, they both offer triangle shipping...:D:

Torobravos

http://www.torobravos2013.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37_128_129&product_id=765

has very short description, the watch have: GEN SWISS ETA 2836 Automatic Movement

Tswatch

http://www.tswatchltd.com/13410-om13410-omega-planet-ocean-orange-42mm-ss-ss-swiss-eta-2824-2.html

http://www.tswatchltd.com/7378-om42...al-orange-42mm-ultimate-swiss-eta-2824-2.html

have these two listed, both with Swiss Eta 2824-2 Automatic movement

My questions,
Which of these three is now the best, most accurate copy of original, best quality parts....?
Is eta 2836 better then 2824-2?

Please help me decide what to buy?

Thank you.

Kind regards

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Thank you for your kind answers.

I have searched for the word CARTEL and on first two displayed pages I did not find out anything relevant.
Can you give me a link or tell me in short what was/is the problem with these dealers.

OK, I followed your advice and checked torobravos2013 and TSWatch. You are right, they both offer triangle shipping...:D:

Torobravos

http://www.torobravos2013.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37_128_129&product_id=765

has very short description, the watch have: GEN SWISS ETA 2836 Automatic Movement

Tswatch

http://www.tswatchltd.com/13410-om13410-omega-planet-ocean-orange-42mm-ss-ss-swiss-eta-2824-2.html

http://www.tswatchltd.com/7378-om42...al-orange-42mm-ultimate-swiss-eta-2824-2.html

My questions,
Which of these three is now the best, most accurate copy of original, best quality parts....?

Thank you.

Kind regards
Mate, the questions you ask have been answered many times before - you just need to spend some time reading and doing some research on your own.

I'll just say that you can go ahead and buy from Trusty & Perfect Clones, but if there are any hiccups, RWI will not provide any form of help.

As for the technicalities of the watch, do your homework instead of asking to be fed. :cheers:

D

d4m.test

My questions,

Thank you.

Kind regards

As others have said, you really have to do your research. There are many people that took a lot of time to post valuable information here in the past, and it would be disrespectful to those people to keep on asking as well as answering the same questions.

One thing I will tell you is that the factory that makes these omega watches does not use new Swiss movements. They use old refurbished ones with questionable quality. Other Rep factories use new ones that are more reliable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
For you experts, which are long time on this and other forums and know everything about replicas..., I know it's not hard to know everything.

But I'm very new to replica watches and I realy do not know where can I get all needed information. If I will start to read all froum topics, this will take weeks to get all informations..... :(

Above you wrote

One thing I will tell you is that the factory that makes these omega watches does not use new Swiss movements. They use old refurbished ones with questionable quality. Other Rep factories use new ones that are more reliable.

Does this mean that all omega watches have old refurbished movement?

If not, can you pleasee give me the link to good omega replicas.
If yes, can you tell me which replicas have the best movements at the moment...

Thank you.

Kind regards

D

d4m.test

For you experts, which are long time on this and other forums and know everything about replicas..., I know it's not hard to know everything.

But I'm very new to replica watches and I realy do not know where can I get all needed information. If I will start to read all froum topics, this will take weeks to get all informations..... :(

Above you wrote

Does this mean that all omega watches have old refurbished movement?

If not, can you pleasee give me the link to good omega replicas.
If yes, can you tell me which replicas have the best movements at the moment...

Thank you.

Kind regards

For high end replica watches, there are only 4 or 5 big factories. Some even say 3. There is not much overlap in brands, except Rolex and Panerai.

I think there is only one factory making omega reps. There are many others making low end fakes, but only one making the ones we buy. That factory is notorious for using refurbished Swiss. The other factories don't make omega po.

Get an Asian eta clone. It will be nice and new. If it fails later, replace it with Swiss movement.

Check the Rolex section for a sticky by Bonesey called 'Rolex wiki - the basics' it's perfect read, and it's not just about Rolex.

Check the omega section for a sticky talking about Onega models through the years. I think it's by By-tor, buy I could be wrong. It's a but outdated, but is a good read and still applies.

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Thank you, I will check these wiki topics.

So, this means, no quality omega reps :(
Which are the best replicas (other watches) in this year?

Thank you.

D

d4m.test

Thank you, I will check these wiki topics.

So, this means, no quality omega reps :(
Which are the best replicas (other watches) in this year?

Thank you.

Just because the swiss versions have questionable movements doesn't mean the other versions aren't high quality.

Although I really didn't like the asian clone ETA movements when I first joined, they're still new and good quality. And if I really wanted to, I could buy a swiss movement from Ofrei.com and get a watchmaker to swap it out for me right away. Or just wait until the asian movement dies and swap it out in a couple of years.

If I were to arbitrarily assign a number value to the different versions of movements, I'd do it like so:

100% quality - Brand new swiss ETA movement from Ofrei to swap into my watch.
90% quality - Brand new swiss ETA pre-installed from the rep factory by an 11 year old chinese slave child
80% quality - Brand new asian ETA clone pre-installed from the rep factory by an 11 year old chinese slave child
70% quality - Brand new asian 2813 movement pre-installed from the rep factory by an 11 year old chinese slave child
60% quality - Refurb swiss ETA pre-installed from the rep factory by an 11 year old chinese slave child

Of course, those number have no actual scientific basis of anything. Just my own opinion.

Buy asian with 80% confidence! It's better than nothing. ;)

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Thank you for your opinion.

But on all links above there are only swiss eta mov.
Where can I find watch with asian eta? Can you please post a link.

Kind regards

D

d4m.test

Thank you for your opinion.

But on all links above there are only swiss eta mov.
Where can I find watch with asian eta? Can you please post a link.

Kind regards

Ahh I see, you're looking at one of the "new" Planet Ocean watches. These are the same as the Ceramic UPO (sometimes called CUPO or CrUPO on the forums) and these were released by the BP factory. They only sell them with the Swiss movements, and there are a couple of horror stories out there about this watch. There are also a lot of great stories about this watch. It seems to be inconsistent and depending on luck.

I would ask for a v5 PO 42mm with Asian ETA Clone with the closed caseback. It's the older style, but is more reliable and consistent. link1 link2 link3 link4 (some of the links are old since this is an older watch, so email for an updated price)

Or wait for the Noob factory to release their version of the CrUPO and get that one instead if they release an orange bezel version.

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
I see that new replicas will be available from noob factory, I will wait on new CUPO.

D

d4m.test

I see that new replicas will be available from noob factory, I will wait on new CUPO.

Just remember that even though it's called Ceramic upo, the orange version is metal bezel while the black/grey is ceramic

FrenchBully

22/6/13
USA
Being spoon fed taste great. ;)

I think you'll learn much more if you do the foot work yourself gregor. Big_raji is the man for helping you out and you should thank him a million times over. Good on you big_raji.

Cheers

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Thanks again big_raji

I did not know that orange version does not have ceramic bazel.

Maybe I will buy New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

It looks very nice.

Kind regards

D

d4m.test

baby-spitting-out-food.jpeg

My pleasure!

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Who the hell are buying orange (mostly red) unaccurate reps?? Please do not, then the rep makers must provide quality if they want to sell anything

doubleohseven

8/11/12
All newbies are buying the orange one, for some crazy reason. Its cool for about one week, then you put it away.