• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H-Factory Forged Carbon Diver pics, first ones, post them here

HPoirot

31/3/11
I doubt there will be movement without anyone getting QC pics first.

I'll be annoyed if they sent mine out without going through the process.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Jake I put a swiss in bmw diver last week and did ar coating and it was great I to am looking forward to the fc diver , im waiting patiently

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
You know your watches! Yeah, it's was one of the first TT's WM9 did. I was one of the first to get one from him. Joe lumed the dial and cleaned up the crown guards and installed a gen crown & tube. That was all it needed.

One watch I won't sell. You know, for sentimental reasons and all...

Thanks! I honestly think this is one of the best sub reps I have ever seen. It's hard enough to rep a SS ln or lv, but to get the gold right, is a whole added level of complexity. I don't think I have seen one of these on the m2m yet on any of the forums. If I had, I would have bought it (although I would imagine this would be very pricey). I am sorry I have only been in the hobby for a year and missed out on some of these classics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Jake I put a swiss in bmw diver last week and did ar coating and it was great I to am looking forward to the fc diver , im waiting patiently

Don't forget the Montauk you're finishing up for me :howdy:

Kactus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/13
Apparently Josh told someone over at RG that he will hopefully be sending QC by the end of next week or so. There's something about that "...or so" part of the sentence that is bugging me :D

Man, I honestly feel for the guys who pre-paid for this. I personally hope it comes out ASAP so I can buy it, but in all honesty I doubt anyone will be wearing that watch before August commences if ever...

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Apparently Josh told someone over at RG that he will hopefully be sending QC by the end of next week or so. There's something about that "...or so" part of the sentence that is bugging me :D

Man, I honestly feel for the guys who pre-paid for this. I personally hope it comes out ASAP so I can buy it, but in all honesty I doubt anyone will be wearing that watch before August commences if ever...
True, it might be later than expected, but definitely not 'If ever' lol, they would loose a lot of money and will have to refund so many people so I doubt they'll take that route. It's actually more likely that this might be the last and final batch till further notice, since it's causing this much delay in production because in the process they are loosing time and then money (the ultimate reason) in the long run.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12

Welcome to the hobby where the next release will always be after chinese new year.

Kactus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/13
True, it might be later than expected, but definitely not 'If ever' lol, they would loose a lot of money and will have to refund so many people so I doubt they'll take that route. It's actually more likely that this might be the last and final batch till further notice, since it's causing this much delay in production because in the process they are loosing time and then money (the ultimate reason) in the long run.

If this sells good (and I bet it will) I doubt it will be the one and only batch. Who runs away from that kind of money? Maybe next time they won't have pre-orders but rather just announce it once it's ready. That'll keep members calm I guess

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
If this sells good (and I bet it will) I doubt it will be the one and only batch. Who runs away from that kind of money? Maybe next time they won't have pre-orders but rather just announce it once it's ready. That'll keep members calm I guess

They announced it to scupper Angus launch of his FC and take business from him.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
This was never meant to be limited edition or production. Only first batch is like 400pcs. Lots more coming

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yes very very interesting year ahead for Ap's

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Does anyone have any photos of the finished case from all angles?

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
New pics of completed watch, caseback and buckle.
esy7adyj.jpg
me3e3edy.jpg
y7y2yryq.jpg
tyzuda7a.jpg
7eqyga6e.jpg
adajynup.jpg

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Im wiping my butt right now , looks like super rep if those pics are what I get:beer:

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Eeerm , looks like THEY DID IT from the little I can see. And if you don't agree you better start saving up to buy a gen haha.