• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

if u think cheap quarz watches dont look like a million dollars , u maybe wrong.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
so a friend of mine likes AP watches , and he knows i love watches , so he told me to buy a cheap 1 for him , and he also told me 2 choose the model couse he trust my taste , i was watching the movio END OF DAYS WITH ARNIE and saw the AP EOD :) and i was like ! thats the one , i always wanted that watch , so it was my oportunity 2 c the watch , i didnt expect much from the cheap quarz but when i got it, i was like , wow! nice quality ! better than some 6k gen i tried at the dealers :)
HONT send me the watch really fast! i mean u cant go wrong with hont, he send pictures of the watch and u always deal with him:) he is honest!!! he is a good friend:)
u guys want picutures of the watch?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Of cause we want pics! We love pecs, er, pics.

krakar

Known Member
31/10/11
id love to see some pics. I really like the look of AP watches also!

miocrow

Horology Curious
26/3/09
is it the quartz with sec @12 and sapphire?
plz put link, price and pictures if you have

PecMan

4/5/09
hehehe ok i have really bad camera now with me so i did what i could , anyways the watch looks better in person .
really nice combo black and yellow , he wants the kevlar and nylon strap , i told him i cant find it . enjoy
DSCF4817.jpg

DSCF4819.jpg

DSCF4820.jpg

DSCF4823.jpg

the watch is heavy and solid, nice details on dial, the crystal doesnt reflect much, and it has working chrono (quarz) with a new strap it would rock even more

this quarz is with seconds at 6, im sure it comes with mineral crystal i mean for the price , it is cheap and u can email hont if u want 2 know the price
hont pictures are better :) and show the real beauty in the watch , let me show u

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nice, these APs are growing on me.

PecMan

4/5/09
hont better pic :)
hont.jpg

well boss , i think the best way to start is with a quarz like this . u cant go wrong

there is always the best option for the watch , wich is the one with seconds at 12 and exactly same dial as gen but i think it is around 450$

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
I too have a cheapo quartz sec at 6 black themes from Robert, combined with a black gator strap it is a stunner

PecMan

4/5/09
yeah! im sure the gator strap is more expensive than the watch itself :lol1:

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Looks great Pec! :thumbsup:

I agree, sometimes you can pick up some very high quality quartz watches, many of which have the same cases as their more expensive automatic cousins!

Staying on the AP theme, I bought this one not so long ago from T4D for $70!!!

p7116718v3.jpg

PecMan

4/5/09
@del , amazing watch :) u cant ask more for that price:) i wish i could take nice pictures like u :(

@crow , let me look for link

well i always email hont....
[email protected]
i usually look for pictures on the net , and ask hont if he got the watch and how much:)

Known Member
10/1/10
I also have the EOD quartz and it is deadly accurate on time.I also had it superluminova and waterproofed because i use it as a toolwatch.

miocrow

Horology Curious
26/3/09
@del , amazing watch :) u cant ask more for that price:) i wish i could take nice pictures like u :(

@crow , let me look for link

well i always email hont....
[email protected]
i usually look for pictures on the net , and ask hont if he got the watch and how much:)

ok thanks buddy
enjoy the watch :)

PecMan

4/5/09
thanks guys , well looks like AP is very good quality for the quarz :)

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I don't have an AP in my collection yet ...... That's gonna change! ...