• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VERTU Signature( just landed)

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
Thought id post a quick review of the VERTU Signature .. before i start Big thanks to Ryan for super fast shipping here in 2 day and excellent communication ...

All i can say is wow .. from the packaging to the actual phone it self.. its to a very high standard and the phone is top notch great finish and materials used in the super hight end rep!! unlike the other cheap version's available on the market place ..it has a substantial feel to the phone .. high quality finish !! i just hope i don't drop it :) comes with all vertu tagged accessories!! just like the gen. and beautiful printed literature!

must say i also want the ferrari version as well now !! hurry up Ryan and get some more in-stock ..as i need that phone !!

here is a few pics .

John71

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/3/12
Very nice, any pics of interface?

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
seems DHL is faster than Fedex to UK nowadays, lol, glad to see it in your hand, Thanks!

s65amg

10/6/11
how much and how I can contact Ryan?
Ascent TI also available?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Ehm, I thought the point of a Vertu phone was that you have access to a 24 hour, no questions asked, personal butler/organiser/facilitator person at the end of a quick dial number.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Ehm, I thought the point of a Vertu phone was that you have access to a 24 hour, no questions asked, personal butler/organiser/facilitator person at the end of a quick dial number.

You mean they include a wife with this phone? :hehehe:

on the serious side, i thought so too. That's why they cost so much.

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

s65amg

10/6/11
please make some pictures of the interface. is there a concierge icon?

bwhitesox

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/06
That phone would look expensive against a Nokia E51 but these days whats the point when a $200 gen smart phone blows it out of the water?

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Well it's not my bloody wife, that's for sure.[/QUOTE

:lol:
mine exclude the 'no questions asked' and replace with 'gimme a bloody good reason'

someone get bonesey a butler!

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

That's what I understood as well. It looks very cool, but functionally it's a 1990's phone.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I wonder what would happen if you pressed the concierge button on a Vertu and said "I need to get rid of a body . . ." :thinking:

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
well its does dial .. but im not sure to where as i dont have normal size sim card to use !!
only a spare pasugo....

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
here is a few pics of the interface as per gen and the concierge button located on the right side of the phone as per gen !!

DoubleWristed

24/5/12
On the train trying to contain myself from actually laughing out loud

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2