• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch servicing in Singapore

Spitfyre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/13
Just got my new rep Daytona cosmograph everose but the leather strap is too big for my wrist. Anyone knows how I can shorten the strap or get another strap to replace this, preferably the same strap but shorter
7ejyhe5u.jpg

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Just got my new rep Daytona cosmograph everose but the leather strap is too big for my wrist. Anyone knows how I can shorten the strap or get another strap to replace this, preferably the same strap but shorter
7ejyhe5u.jpg

cut it?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Problem lies at the strap on clasp setting, think will be hard to find ready made strap with the correct length to use on it.

Spitfyre

2/5/13
Thanks for the help guys! You guys have been really helpful around here

kindred666

12/3/12
Those that you see on Ebay tends to be of a lower quality, good to note if you go with a strapmaker is the leather used are usually thicker, better thick stitching and a gen alligator or croc leather if you do choose it.

You can also check with HKtan with the different leather alternative when he is in town.

btw I saw this strap that is shorter than the one I have cos mine is 75mm x 65mm but this one is 65mm x 55mm. what do you guys think of this?
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/New-Leat...ltDomain_0&hash=item27d277055b#ht_1962wt_1139

Spitfyre

2/5/13
Those that you see on Ebay tends to be of a lower quality, good to note if you go with a strapmaker is the leather used are usually thicker, better thick stitching and a gen alligator or croc leather if you do choose it.

You can also check with HKtan with the different leather alternative when he is in town.

saw him in closed dealers section and hasn't been active since Feb this year. anyone has his contact?