• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
Something secret (hidden in my office)
ezyqy6u6.jpg

contest1

22/4/13
Hehe nice one, thought someone were gonna post a sh#t-load of watches that their better half didn't know about :)

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
Hard to hide watches since you want to be able to use them. Would be receipts that is the biggest secret, things that was "a bit" more expensive than it was supposed to. :D

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Next up. A wrist shot by a police car or officer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Next: wrist plus racquet (tennis, squash, badminton...etc) bats not included

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
I don't like to be That one, but pictures can not be reused. If you have used a picture for a challenge (flower) you can't use it again.

So police challenge not finished.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I don't like to be That one, but pictures can not be reused. If you have used a picture for a challenge (flower) you can't use it again.

hahhh hahh

I was about to say that myself, but was going to let it go.:hehehe:

But, since someone else mentioned it (and another high points competitor:rofl:) I thought I'd aquiesce and say, reused pix do not count.

sorry tanweekiat, Police challenge not met.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12

Sorry. Not aware of such a rule (not stated anywhere). Well... So police challenge continue then...

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
aw shit, that's right....

dang. who the fck reads rules.......:gotgoat:

okay, will let this one go. tanweekiat gets the point, this time. Will change the rules for future challenges. alright by you??

Police challenge MET.

Points and rules updated.

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
So now my challenge would be:

yeah, you guessed it.

Post a pic of your watch with a bridge in the background.

Remember, the watch has to be on your wrist and it must be a current pic, not one of your archived pics.

Stated above = new pic for each challenge.
But since it wasn't in the rules (and to keep the I agree to a let it go for this time.