• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What do you guys think of this watch??

Agentoso74

Renowned Member
29/9/12
Hi, what do you guys think of this watch?? Any flaws detected??

null_zpsf03d6d2a.jpg

Pannyforme

Renowned Member
27/8/08
everyday on RWI there has to be that someone..aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jbrouet

Looking Around
29/1/10
Hi Agentoso, she seems to be OK, hour hand, space on "...LLY CERT...",
Where do you find this watch. Wich TD?
Thanks

ElChe

Known Member
5/2/12
Looks like they screwed up and and painted the top links blue, and forgot the datewheel...:rolleyes:and that you forgot QC pics are not a public matter.:thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Simced

3/4/12
Why do some of you always complain about a post of someone asking about their QC pics? It's nice to see actual pics of models being received out there! I don't personnally post the QCs and ask for help but it's happen too many times I didn't see flaws on my QCs and accepted the watch!

ElChe

Known Member
5/2/12
Why do some of you always complain about a post of someone asking about their QC pics? It's nice to see actual pics of models being received out there! I don't personnally post the QCs and ask for help but it's happen too many times I didn't see flaws on my QCs and accepted the watch!

Because it uses too much space and resources. What does he care what 50k users think? If he really cares if its any good, find a user that knows Brand X reps and send them a PM asking for some reference points. :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

farquar

7/2/08
its has fake blue sticker thingy on it other than that it seems fab

blind-m

I'm Pretty Popular
21/3/12
I'm not giving anyone a hard time. I remember how tough it is buying your first rep...

I 'm just pointing out that it's frowned upon by this forum to post QC pics and ask for advice without specific concerns.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
As has been stated many times in these types of threads: There are too many ways that these pictures may suggest problems with the watch. They can be attributed to dust, scraps of plastic, lint, hairs, bugs, poor lighting, refractions that create distortion (a common cause of marker misalignment questions) and many others.

But the OP started out buy asking whether the forum sees any "flaws" rather than, say, imperfections. Two markedly different questions. If the OP had initially stated a concern about the alignment of the marker at 12, we'd have a different discussion. Regardless, as to small characteristics, what we see from these pictures is probably not what the buyer will see when in his hand.

If you ask me, that pearl looks like crap. I hope this watch costs around $108 or less. But I know bupkis about this brand, so I'll just advise that you buy the watch and tell us how you like it on your wrist.

Agentoso74

Renowned Member
29/9/12
Sorry for causing so many 'unhappiness' over my post. I will state out 'flaws' next time if I post a QC picture.

blind-m

I'm Pretty Popular
21/3/12
I'm not unhappy. I'm just letting you know the position of the forum re. QC pics.

Good luck with your purchase and enjoy your watch!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
to be really honest , hont is my dealer , more than 1 time i told him , i trust you hont , send me something nice , nice peal , nice date ;) no need for qc pics just choose me a nice one , thanks

he replys , thanks for ur trust

and sends me a good looking watch and ! if he sends me a qc pic , then i look at it , and tell him yes or no